4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • ENGLISH LANGUAGE A Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
NiccaT1993Posted - 6 August 2014 0:27  Show Profile
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE ELA (ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS) SECTION. I REALLY BEEN TRYING TO WORK ON IT MYSELF BUT I HAVE GOTTEN NO WHERE. I ALSO NEED HELP IN SCIENCE. PLEASE LEAVE NOTES TO HELP ME OUT.
krijmo Posted - 14 August 2014 22:33  Show Profile
Try this site: scoreboost.newreaderspress.com<BR>This company makes study guides for the GED 2014. When you get a question wrong, it'll tell you the subject you need to study. You can do a google on whatever it is. There are a lot of open education sites online (not related to this new test, but I hate this test, they make you buy a bunch of stuff and they just want your money). Hope it helps!
Ersane5@hotmail.com Posted - 17 March 2015 19:5  Show Profile
what about an essay for writing test ? how can i learn to score my tests ? please suggest me thanks
justinjones2k Posted - 25 March 2015 16:10  Show Profile
Like everyone else, I am struggling with all of the subjects. It's incredibly overwhelming and makes me feel dumb. I own a house, and have a good job, but lack my G.E.D. The only way I've found to build my confidence is to take tests, and fail, and learn from each question. There's no way I can start over from 6th grade to learn everything I don't remember from grades 6-12. So I recommend taking as many practice tests as you can, fail as much as possible, and repeat until you know your stuff. Another option is this https://marketplace.aztecsoftware.com/

Show All Forums | Post Reply