4Tests Forums

ForumsCareers • have no idea whati Thread Closed
Author Topic
kadi.charlesPosted - 9 June 2014 13:38  Show Profile
am nearly finish school an i total don't know which Carree i want to go into an am doing both science and business. my mind is all over the place am confused
latisha.few Posted - 1 July 2014 14:41  Show Profile
You should try taking some apassude tests. If you meet with a guidance counselor at your school, I'm sure they can give you information on where and how you can take one. Or try looking online. This test will help you narrow down fields that would be good for you based on your answers. Good luck!
som_imr Posted - 30 July 2015 11:32  Show Profile
Please take help of any career counselor.<BR>He must guide you what to do in next step.<BR>Do not get frustrated.</P><P>All the very best.
sherrycd Posted - 12 November 2015 3:51  Show Profile
Hey, you know that we can not know everything about life, right? When I was in college, I totally did not know what I will do or will be in the future. And I never thought someday I must be work with biology(I'm totally bad on science when I was in school) But now I work in CD genomics(http://www.cd-genomics.com), and write papre about genomics everyday. You don't need to worry about future-It's in there. It's comming.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed