4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • TRYING TO GET MY G Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
YtrishaPosted - 22 May 2014 12:33  Show Profile
My question is will some of these questions be on the GED test? I made an 93% on my social studies how would they grade that on real GED? would i pass or fail.
ErikaCeleste Posted - 9 June 2014 15:39  Show Profile
everything on here is soooo dificult !!<BR>
TDarden95 Posted - 12 June 2014 10:28  Show Profile
yeah me too and its really hard now 2014 is here.
david.trevari Posted - 12 June 2014 13:37  Show Profile
93% is def a passING grade. You are well on your way. I came within Math this past year in getting my GED. So now I'm starting all over. I'm taking practice tests on here. I just got a 64% on a Language Arts section. I'm not happy with that score. But the more Studying I will get back where I was.
david.trevari Posted - 12 June 2014 13:38  Show Profile
Yes Guys it's hard. But we all can pass. Just gotta take advantage of the tools givin to us.
ando421 Posted - 22 October 2016 2:59  Show Profile
Your brain is your biggest tool. No not your thinger. Your brain is like a sponge and no matter hows old you are, you should be able to learn if you want to. With all the information on the web these days if you are unable to learn just off these wonderful pre-tests, you are going to have issues in life, more than likely.
erickstar Posted - 19 January 2017 8:52  Show Profile
hey im really trying to get my ged but i dont know anything at all
Elaina2Nicole Posted - 19 January 2017 11:37  Show Profile
Im also ready to get my GED
joesmith12 Posted - 21 January 2017 6:52  Show Profile
&quot;Have you been on &lt;a href='http://www.gedtestingservice.com'&gt;GED Test&lt;/a&gt;&quot;
mrdoctor717 Posted - 21 January 2017 19:19  Show Profile
The thing that a lot of people don't realize is that the GED test is hard! It's probably harder than finishing high school, tbh. Good luck with your studying though! Anyone can pass the test with hard work and the right strategies! In addition to the material on 4tests, I'd highly recommend everyone to check out the free math practice problems at this site:</P><P>http://www.testprepchampions.com/p/products_1.html</P><P>The solutions are awesome and will get you ready fast!!!
keasley Posted - 6 March 2017 11:39  Show Profile
who's good with math &amp; social studies who could possibly tutor me ??

Show All Forums | Post Reply