4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • passed the 2014 RL Thread Closed
Author Topic
wswPosted - 24 April 2014 20:29  Show Profile
I got a score of 163 on the Reasoning Though Language Arts test. One down three to go. Wish me luck on the Science test this Sa****ay.
alfonzoruss Posted - 29 March 2016 10:31  Show Profile
Was it hard?Can you explain how it was?
FernieMotta Posted - 30 March 2016 9:28  Show Profile
I am lost on how to keep track on what lessons I am completing as I study<BR>
wsw Posted - 30 March 2016 12:32  Show Profile
Wow how time flies. I forgot I made this post and what I felt like 2 years ago. <BR>Alfonzoruss: you asked; &#8220;Was it hard? Can you explain how it was?&#8221; Yes, it was hard but I did well because understood the written stories and could write about them. I strongly recommend you pay for the half - length test. I paid the $6.00 twice for this Part of the GED exam before I took the real test and it was worth every penny. Your instructor should have material that will guide you through the question and answer multiple choice part and you will want to get as much practice as you can because the time goes really fast.<BR> FernieMotta: you commented; &#8220;I am lost on how to keep track on what lessons I am completing as I study&#8221; I can only say to organize your subjects in their own binder or folder. Only work on one topic at a time until that lesson is complete then move on to the next subject, or do one subject only each day.<BR>After getting my GED I went to my local community college earned have a 3.83 GPA and will be graduating in May 2016 with an ***ociate degree in business management. That was the easy part, the hard part is finding a job I can use the degree with. <BR>WSW

Show All Forums | Thread Closed