4Tests Forums

ForumsOther Exams • TAKING NCLEXRN Thread Closed
Author Topic
MILDREDPASSPosted - 21 June 2005 0:2  Show Profile
I AM A REPEAT EXAM TAKER, ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS OR ADVICE. PLEASE HELP
kekel1123 Posted - 19 August 2005 18:28  Show Profile
same here. ive taken the test twice and dont wanna fail this time. im looking for nclex rn online review which is of course will increase our chances to pass and of course affordable. any ideas? thanks and hopefully we make it this time.
MILDREDPASS Posted - 26 August 2005 0:35  Show Profile
HI, I AM DOING THE ONLINE COURSE, ITS VERY HELPFULL, I WAS TOLD TO PRACTICE AS MANY QUESTIONS AS I CAN. HOW ARE YOU DOING?
missnasheah Posted - 11 February 2006 17:58  Show Profile
i'm a second timer for the nclex rn and all i can say is to practice questions and when you get the answer wrong read the rationale.. and then do them over and over and over again..
michelle214 Posted - 20 February 2006 19:32  Show Profile
Hi I am also getting ready to retake my exam.. I have also taken it two times this is my third and i am petrified.. i am so petrified its been quite a few years I have attempted this again.. but I think I am ready.. maybe we can help each other thru this.. Where you guys located I am here in PA but went to school in WA. anyways talk to you laters Michelle
maari Posted - 1 April 2006 5:1  Show Profile
taking it for the first time in two weeks, very nervous, also told that doing lots of practise Q would be helpful, good luck you guys
zandro Posted - 6 April 2006 4:1  Show Profile
can you give me some assistance or tips regarding NCLEX in California? thanx
zandro Posted - 6 April 2006 4:1  Show Profile
can you give me some assistance or tips regarding NCLEX in California? thanx
hartdog Posted - 12 June 2006 14:48  Show Profile
I am english and taking this for the first time any tips would help, study techniques etc.
olatunde Posted - 30 November 2006 4:58  Show Profile
i am nigerian and taking the exam for the first time,pls help with materials and sites to practice,wish everybody good luck
farshidmn Posted - 22 February 2007 12:37  Show Profile
hi there. Does anybody know how can I get some free NCLEX material online? THANKS...
chikabeybz Posted - 11 April 2007 10:50  Show Profile
hi farshidmn. hows ur review goin? good luck to you. which state are you from? Coz Kaplan offers FREE seminars & practice tests, and also how to get high scores on the NEW nclex. go to kaptest.com and click "find a free event". i hope this helps.good luck
taeka Posted - 2 May 2007 17:19  Show Profile
hi!!! anyone, im planning to take my nclex exam but im not a local board passer yet in my country-(philippines), but i have a immigrant status here in u.s.... guyz pls. give me some advise about it. thanx....
jingleton Posted - 3 May 2007 11:12  Show Profile
From the UK and have just failed my Nclex. Did the Kaplan course which was very good. You can also buy questions from them and get them for 3 months very helpful. Just getting ready to take it second time. Good luck everyone
JessicaRN Posted - 31 May 2007 15:4  Show Profile
Hi, I am taking the exam for the first and hopefully th elast time at the end of June. I am terrified, I have been studying and taking pratice exams and not doing well at all. I've been told just to do thousands and thousands of questions but there as got to be something else. Someone please help me!
princessweetah Posted - 22 July 2007 17:27  Show Profile
hi jessica. are you done? how was your exam?
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    -1- -2-

Show All Forums | Thread Closed