4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • I need a GED tutor Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
Devonmarie17Posted - 4 December 2013 11:53  Show Profile
I have 20 days until i take my test and i'm so worried i'm not gonna pass. Is there a number i can call to get help on my GED? Or maybe a site i can go to? I'd like it to be face to face because it's not easy for me to learn over the internet. Someone help me pleaaaase.
cylverlyne Posted - 18 December 2013 11:5  Show Profile
There is a new site that is exclusively designated to tutor math for the GED Math Test. Many of the tutor sessions are free! www.gedmathsense.com. It is online, but you are working with a live tutor (that you can talk to) on an online white board where you can write too.
larhonda-smith_ Posted - 11 January 2014 21:0  Show Profile
I'm trying really hard to get my Ged but I need a tutor. Is there anyone that can help me?
anton20 Posted - 15 January 2014 12:5  Show Profile
I have 3 months be for I take my test I need halp
mookafied Posted - 21 January 2014 13:16  Show Profile
I AM TRYING TO TAKE MY GED ONE MORE TIME SO THAT I CAN GO TO COLLEGE IT SEEMS LIKE ITS BETTER FOR ME ONT HE COMPUTER AND THE PAPER AND PENCIL ITS BORING BUT I REALLY NEED AN TUTOR BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN OUT OF SCHOOL FOR SO LONG THAT I HAVE REALLY FORGOT MOST OF THE MATH THINGS THAT I DID IN SCHOOL CAN U PLEASE HELP ME
bkimb Posted - 11 February 2014 12:46  Show Profile
I can help you
JohnPattett Posted - 12 March 2014 8:32  Show Profile
GED Is Basic Requirement Nowadays, You Should Earn GED As Soon As Possible. And Personally My Experience With Stanley High School Is Marvellous.
JohnPattett Posted - 15 March 2014 2:54  Show Profile
Yes dude, you are right. You need to study hard for GED but you can do it.
Targetgirl01 Posted - 16 March 2014 11:29  Show Profile
I tried the GED at toward the end of 2013 but failed by 15 points though I passed all sections with more than 410.</P><P>I ended up going through secretgedloophole.com and got my H.S. Equivalency through them in like 3 days and it's accredited and legit. I now go to try Tri-C college and they accepted my transcripts and verified my diploma is real.</P><P>My advice is to STUDY and do not take the GED until you really feel you are ready. <BR>
JohnPattett Posted - 17 March 2014 6:5  Show Profile
High School Diploma is equivalent to GED, everyone can also try for it from stanleyhighschool.com. great effort by you.

Show All Forums | Post Reply