4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • GED help!!!!!!!! Thread Closed
Author Topic
Blaze2920Posted - 21 November 2013 11:5  Show Profile
Can anybody help me? i need help with my ged..... i am going to take it soon and i dont know what to expect Tips or advice? Please
gelah1 Posted - 21 November 2013 23:35  Show Profile
I just took the test 11/18/19/13 the test was broken up into two days math&language arts first correcting sentences and essay writing.Essay topic was to write about ambition and tell what it means to me giving personal experience and examples to support your essay.Study is the best thing you can do use the free practice test also read the explanation given for each problem or question you get wrong this will help you understand what you did wrong. most important look for the tricks in the questions and the multiple choice answers. This will help you recognize the correct answer. Use the elimination process cross off answers that just don't make any sense, this will narrow down your choices I hope these strategies help you. Good luck the test is not as hard as you think.Just study at least 2hours each day before you take the test once you get into studying it will become easy. Relax and get some good sleep the night before and you will do fine. Good Luck and god bless.
Blaze2920 Posted - 25 November 2013 11:7  Show Profile
thank you gelah1. I will use them all
tangerine35 Posted - 25 November 2013 12:57  Show Profile
I will be taking test in jan I really need help
Blaze2920 Posted - 26 November 2013 10:54  Show Profile
tangerine35 i dont really know how to help besides asking if you wanna be study partners.... and i am not sure how that works on this site
gelah1 Posted - 27 November 2013 5:22  Show Profile
I HAVE TOTALLY passED THE GED ON THE FIRST TRY.... YAY.....50 YEARS OLD I FINALLY DID IT I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS YEARS AGO BUT IT'S NEVER TO LATE.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed