4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Looking for GED ti Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
CodstirPosted - 19 November 2013 13:22  Show Profile
****o all, I am looking for some tips/advice from people who have took the GED test.

I'm 18, and I had to quit high school because I had missed too many days for health reasons. I feel terrible I don't have a Grade 12, but I'm getting a GED to make up for it. My grades were in the 80's to 90's when I was at school though.

I plan on studying Monday to Friday, 1.5 hours devoted to each of the 5 subjects. I also plan to review on the weekends for about 3 hours, doing practice tests etc. I will be taking the test in about 45-50 days, does this give me enough time?

If anyone could give me some advice, or what it was like for them to write the GED, study for it, anything else that might help, then I would greatly appreciate it. I know it varies by Province/State, but in your experience, does a GED offer the same opportunities as a Grade 12 diploma?

Also, if you know of any chat rooms or groups related to writing the GED, I'd appreciate it. I have nothing to do for the next 50 days besides the GED, and I want to stay sane! :D

Thank you all for your time, I greatly appreciate it.

gelah1 Posted - 21 November 2013 10:0  Show Profile
First I suggest that you practice your writing skills my dear. Your post suggest that you need some writing practice, no offense. Read all questions carefully do as many practice test as possible so you can see you mistakes an read the explanation for each answer you get wrong.

Show All Forums | Post Reply