4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Exam issues Thread Closed
Author Topic
Mr.Michael.SavagePosted - 14 November 2013 12:40  Show Profile
Whoever wrote this exam did an okay job in several aspects, but there are several issues with many of the questions. Some examples include unintended typos, question 87, as well as several others. Question 87 specifically asks which of the listed answers do not dissolve in water and cause "acid rain", while all the answers listed lower the both dissolve in water and lower the pH balance of rainwater. Though not all the answers listed are leading causes of "acid rain", none of them would be correct answers to the question asked.
Personally, I would suggest re-wording this question to refer specifically to leading causes of acid rain, as well as completely going over the exam looking for other issues.
--
Many thanks,
Michael Savage
gelah1 Posted - 21 November 2013 23:41  Show Profile
Greetings, I'm no science wizard but I thought there was something funny about that question # 87 the acid rain question. I found that there were many typos and mistakes in questions and in the answer key in one of the study guides that I purchased so we have got to be careful when checking answers.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed