4Tests Forums

ForumsASVAB • ASVAB Help :( tryn Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
arianna.marie.9041Posted - 17 October 2013 11:37  Show Profile
I suck at math and need as much help as i can get
karen.lua.3 Posted - 22 October 2013 15:38  Show Profile
same here..
GEORJEN2013 Posted - 24 October 2013 17:5  Show Profile
AM SUCK AT MATH BOTH ARITHMETIC REASON AND MATHEMATICS KNOWLEDGE I WANT TO JOIN THE NAVY BT AM SUCKS AT THIS STUFF CAN SOME ONE PLS HELP ME
adiana.byron Posted - 29 October 2013 22:9  Show Profile
i need help with the math.
elonford16 Posted - 5 November 2013 14:14  Show Profile
OMG i have sooo little time to pass this test. This math is not like trig and idek i would have to learn about cars and what not... I NEED MAJOR HELP
seanchristian.hammon Posted - 13 November 2013 22:29  Show Profile
I got this from a different website.<BR>http://895fd15zi1yvxt41emlasat84s.hop.clickbank.net/<BR>let me see if they have one for math.<BR>Yeah, this is specially targeted to help with &quot;math phobia&quot;. It should help.<BR>http://9525fb46i6zzt24fpjsm2ntp36.hop.clickbank.net/
shawn.ealy.7 Posted - 17 November 2013 15:17  Show Profile
I plan on joining too soon.<BR>and well if u suck at those practice them the most! I don't hate math its just not my best subject at the moment. is good to get a beginner math book. the test is basically at a 10th grade level. some people they start all the way from adding and subtraction and work there way up. if not u can always take a college cl*** on math. it should be easy to look up math test on google. I just joined this site and it seems to be the best one I found so far.
shawn.ealy.7 Posted - 17 November 2013 15:26  Show Profile
the only main subjects u need to worry about are: general science, word comprehension, math knowledge, arithmetic reasoning, paragraph comprehension.<BR>but electronics, auto shop, mechanical and ***embling objects are not a must unless u have a job u want that has to do with any of those. but still you will get those on the test and those are like extra points any ways even if your job doesn't require those. and its good to study them cause in &quot;a&quot; school u are going to be doing more studying then this.
guillermo.w.baez Posted - 27 November 2013 0:0  Show Profile
I need a lot of refreshing to do like most of you and I guess we can all help each other, I have figured equations out by just working the problem out and paying attention to what it is asking for

Show All Forums | Post Reply