4Tests Forums

ForumsASVAB • need help on ASVAB Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
realdeal896Posted - 2 October 2013 10:45  Show Profile
im trying to get in so bad but i need lots of help. i scored a 22 on my first real asvab. i go back in a couple weeks to take it again. i really wanna pass it this time. if not i have to wait 6 months. please help. i want to be either military police or electrician. i just wanna get in. Ive been wanting this for so long. USMC devil dog! orrah! dylankhall896@yahoo.com for help
JGuerriero4 Posted - 2 October 2013 16:4  Show Profile
The Word Knowledge hurt me as well on the asvab test. its the reason why i failed.
dmartinezusmc Posted - 4 October 2013 0:41  Show Profile
i bombed my math part , luckily i had easy vocab on the test and everything made sence. but ive been studying now to take the asvab (second try) and i was reading on the book , i also have the app (asvab for dummies ) and the book and it says to study prefixes and suffixes. go on google and search asvab world knowledge suffixes and prefixes im sure theyll have it there again man. and study it up a lil bit if your lazy but if you really want it that bad you gotta do what you gotta do , you feel me so go for that and math is just practice man. i suck at math i hate math but the more problems you do and figure out how to do shit the more you end up liking it. do math problems from the test , also a page that i saw on a youtube video. www.yourteacher.com right hand side asvab math. it literally teaches you everything and it gives you problems to practice on there. and whatever you practice there will be on the test. goodluck orrahhhhhh !!!!!!
dmartinezusmc Posted - 4 October 2013 0:42  Show Profile
i bombed my math part , luckily i had easy vocab on the test and everything made sence. but ive been studying now to take the asvab (second try) and i was reading on the book , i also have the app (asvab for dummies ) and the book and it says to study prefixes and suffixes. go on google and search asvab world knowledge suffixes and prefixes im sure theyll have it there again man. and study it up a lil bit if your lazy but if you really want it that bad you gotta do what you gotta do , you feel me so go for that and math is just practice man. i suck at math i hate math but the more problems you do and figure out how to do shit the more you end up liking it. do math problems from the test , also a page that i saw on a youtube video. www.yourteacher.com right hand side asvab math. it literally teaches you everything and it gives you problems to practice on there. and whatever you practice there will be on the test. goodluck orrahhhhhh !!!!!!

Show All Forums | Post Reply