4Tests Forums

ForumsCLEP Exams • CLEP Natural Scien Thread Closed
Author Topic
jcrp23Posted - 22 March 2005 11:55  Show Profile
HAs anyone taken this exam recently. If so what is a good study tool to use. Is the exam on this webpage helpful, is the test multiple choice only. Any help with these questions is greatly appreciated.
thanks
johnnyj75 Posted - 26 October 2005 19:5  Show Profile
I been using the clep book to study, but i seen when you take a practice test on here, theres also guides for the clep exams for each subject as well as the regular clep book, and yes its all on pc and all multiple choice answers, 5 answers per question
chamamariu Posted - 6 June 2008 16:59  Show Profile
CLEP TEST NATURAL SCIENCE</P><P>CAN ANYONE TELL ME PLEASE ABOUT THE TEST IF YOU ALREADY TAKE IT, IT IS DIFFICULT? I'M HAVING TROUBLE WITH PHYSICAL SCIENCE BECAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING FROM HIGHSCHOOL(LONG TIME AGO) I WILL APRECIATTE YOUR HELP THANK YOU
candaceande1 Posted - 21 February 2009 11:17  Show Profile
I have not taken the CLEP exam yet, but I will be in about 45 minutes. I called around to a couple of different colleges and apparently the only study guides offered for this exam is the CLEP natural Sciences guide in the book and the one that you can order online. I have the CLEP study guide book that has all of the CLEP tests in it. I will let you know once I am done.
care728 Posted - 29 May 2011 16:14  Show Profile
Was the test hard? I am older and have been out of school for a while!

Show All Forums | Thread Closed