4Tests Forums

ForumsASVAB • WHO NEED HELP WITH Thread Closed
Author Topic
Theoneanonly90Posted - 10 July 2013 12:40  Show Profile
a few months ago I post a comment with my email I didn't realize it would be that many people emailing me so here I'm. The name of this course call Paterson's if you by the MASTER THE ASVAB 4TH EDITION with the CD on it you have a access cod I paid $20.00 but I seen some cheaper. After you sign up you will be giving two pre-test take the one you having trouble in. Take your time don’t rush throw the course even the one that seem easy to you they have great tips. Before I toke the course I score a 35 I want to improve so i can a batter job so I toke this score for a month after that that when to MEPs and score an 85. After you sign up you will be giving two pre-test take the one you having trouble in. Take your time don’t rush throw the course even the one that seem easy to you they have great tips.
email me when you toke you asvab test at meps and tell me what you did and how it help you thanks pmarcus1990@live.com
Theoneanonly90 Posted - 15 July 2013 11:32  Show Profile
a few months ago I post a comment with my email I didn't realize it would be that many people emailing me so here I'm. The name of this course call Paterson's if you buy the MASTER THE ASVAB 4TH EDITION or get it from the library that come with the CD on it you have a access code I paid $20.00 but I seen some cheaper. After you sign up you will be giving two pre-test take the one you having trouble in. Before I toke the course I score a 35 I want to improve so i can a batter job so I toke this score for a month after that that when to MEPs and score an 85. Take your time don’t rush throw the course even the one that seem easy to you they have great tips.
posteng Posted - 19 July 2013 8:25  Show Profile
what is the best way to study for the asvab
posteng Posted - 19 July 2013 8:48  Show Profile
shut the fuck up thats why your girl is a hoe LOL<BR>
Theoneanonly90 Posted - 19 July 2013 13:16  Show Profile
just buy the book call MASTER THE ASVAB with the CD you can get the book with the CD for $17 or $18 because if go on the website you paying about $30
gbrewer125 Posted - 16 October 2013 20:5  Show Profile
can u send a copy of the book by email?<BR>

Show All Forums | Thread Closed