4Tests Forums

ForumsASVAB • I need help gettin Thread Closed
Author Topic
msaintPosted - 22 May 2013 12:27  Show Profile
I really need help scoreing higher. I went to MEPS and took the asvab and scored a 31 and I need a 50 to join the navy.. Can someone help me PLEASE.
ericafranklin.mymark Posted - 28 May 2013 15:21  Show Profile
the best way is to study by getting the book ASVAB cliff notes AFQT Cram Plan. that will usualy get your score up 10 or 20 points. I also have a book called Complete test preparation: ASVAB <BR>cliff notes one doesn't have general science on it but it has a lot of math and paragraph and word knowledge so i bought both of them to study for and when i take practice tests online to see what i have learned it amazes me how my score goes way up.
msaint Posted - 29 May 2013 11:22  Show Profile
hey ericafranklin.mymark did you pass the asvab after getting the book. which service are you joining
ericafranklin.mymark Posted - 29 May 2013 13:20  Show Profile
Yes I did and the army national guard
ericafranklin.mymark Posted - 29 May 2013 13:21  Show Profile
Both of those books help in any kind of service though.
IzzyHarvin Posted - 3 June 2013 17:18  Show Profile
I'm trying to join the navy too. When I first took the test I got a 34 and I heard you have to get over a 50 to join. I been studying everyday then taking the asvab test on military.com and 4test.com and get between 60%-70%. Does taking these practice test online and having these scores result in you having the same score and above on the real asvab? Are the calculated the same from the practice and the real one?

Show All Forums | Thread Closed