4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • I need help studyi Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
rowena32Posted - 8 May 2013 11:11  Show Profile
Hi to all of “kind people out there’’ I need help 
I am trying really hard studying the GED I have been out of school for 21'yrs I never get to go to high school, I’m a 5th grade level. I've work all my life to help my family and myself, but now I need to help myself even more I want a better future. Passing the GED would mean so much to me; it's not only going to help me getting a job it would also allow me to go to college. I take the Tabe and my score was: 465- on English, Math, Language I was on M-level I had the peek on going to classroom by attending classes in school for $120 it's very expensive because am not Florida 12 months residence,:( and it’s only 6hrs a week ,2 days a week, total of 24hrs a month, the classes is not enough for me I want more but it’s too expensive I couldn't afford it, but I really love going to school or attending classes.
I need help to study all subjects. Math, Science, Language, Writing and Arts, Social Study. I want to study so bad, and pass the GED for a better opportunity and future not only for me but also for my kids someday. I really want to go to College

Show All Forums | Post Reply