4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • ACT Test and GED T Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
countrychicPosted - 8 May 2004 22:58  Show Profile
Hey I am studying to take the GED and the ACT test both in the same month. And i need help as far as studying for the both of them. I am so confused on it all. Anyone that can give me advice as far as how to study for them or help on it all please give it to me. I need all the help i can get. Thank u all!!
knightnewman2001 Posted - 19 May 2004 9:37  Show Profile
i wish you the best. i , also need help with my ged. i''m 29 and trying to take my ged. please help me if you can , my e-mail is knightnewman2001@yahoo.com
donald777 Posted - 8 August 2004 19:12  Show Profile
I need everyone''s support<BR>to help me pass the GED
DJPhrost Posted - 19 August 2004 12:42  Show Profile
There should be, or atleast all around here (Alabama) a class you can take at the local highschool called Adult Education that can help you prepare yourself for the GED. That''s what i''m doing now and it''s helped me ALOT.
rita357 Posted - 23 August 2004 16:46  Show Profile
i need 14 more points on my ged i need help on my ss and reading. if any help out there email me at tavareseatmon@hotmail .com
BurnProof Posted - 28 August 2004 15:22  Show Profile
you could always do what I did and go to your local collage and ask to take the practice test , it cost about 10 buck ,and some offer it for free , it will give you an idea of what your in for ,in the exam , It also shows you what you will need help in , if you can''t figure out an answer , you know you need help in that area!
corhonda Posted - 29 September 2004 9:45  Show Profile
I am getting ready for my ACT test this coming dec. But i don''t know where to begin, where to start for or even how to start, its crazy I know, but i am not big on test taking and i don''t know what to do now, so if anyone has allready taken it and actually passed it could you help me out.
biggdad Posted - 2 October 2004 20:0  Show Profile
iam getting ready for my act test in june of 05 iam trying to get a early start if ant one got some tips let me knowe-mail mrceemrbee@yhoo.com
NERDGIRRL Posted - 19 October 2004 16:11  Show Profile
HI. I AM 23 YRS. OLD. I HAVEBEEN OUT OF SCHOOL FOR YEARS, I DROPPED OUT IN THE 7 TH GRADE @ 15 AND TOOK THE TEST ONCE A LONG TIME AGO. I ALMOST PASSED, BUT DIDN''T AND NEVER TRIED AGAIN! THEN LIFE HAPPENED. NOW YEARS LATER, 23 TWO SMALL KIDS AND A 5 YEAR MARRIAGE, I NEED HELP.....i NEED TO TRY AGAIN, NOW. BUT I AM SCARED AND LOST.. I CAN''T STUDY OR EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME?? PLEASE???<BR>EMAIL ME @:<BR>NERDGIRRL@4TESTSMAIL.COM<BR>THANKX!!!!!!!!<BR>
bettybiach Posted - 26 October 2004 12:39  Show Profile
I need to take my GED I don''t even know what score you need to pass? can anyone tell me?<BR>bettybiach@yahoo.com
HOT4ME Posted - 27 December 2004 15:28  Show Profile
FOR THE PERSON WANTING TO TAKE THE GED ,YOU HAVE TO GET 410 SCORE IN EACH SUBJECT.YOU CAN DO IT.GOOD LUCK<BR>
bryanna11 Posted - 29 December 2004 23:34  Show Profile
hi everyone i''m new to this but i''m studying for the GED test and i know i''m not going to pass the math part of it because i took the test awhile back and thats the only reason i didnt pass then can someone help me please.
Unexpectedcutie Posted - 3 January 2005 1:23  Show Profile
Well when it comes to test i just suck period and I need all the help i can get because I want to get into a really good college....So can someone help me please this is one of my biggest fears not being able to pass...arpriddygirl16@yahoo.com
mannylilgurl Posted - 13 January 2005 10:57  Show Profile
hey look like my boyfriend tell me get what you mostly good on n study it and when it comes to the ed im in the same i studied but nuttin oes in my mind what i do is go to a quite room n study for a hour take a half hour break n go back till the day of the test n you will see u be ready for the test in no time.good luck ... becuase im takeing that test next week so i know what im telling you.
collegestar12 Posted - 1 March 2005 13:6  Show Profile
i''m taking my act and i''m wondering if any body has an act book they can give mre lessons about.
DarkL0tus Posted - 5 May 2005 5:4  Show Profile
There is one place alot of you people can get help and its at www.google.com google ownz
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    -1- -2-

Show All Forums | Post Reply