4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • GED Thread Closed
Author Topic
MINGOTERRYPosted - 18 April 2004 15:40  Show Profile
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HAS TAKEN THE TEST?. MY? IS " WHAT IS THE FIRST TEST THEY GIVE U./PLEASE EMAIL ME I NEED TO CHAT ASAP.
hayelom Posted - 26 April 2004 22:12  Show Profile
I think the registrators should give you an instruction which indicates which test you should take first and the rules of the test
lilliebaby Posted - 10 July 2004 14:28  Show Profile
I am looking for someone that has ever taking and atb evaluation test, or the GED test Please e-mail me
pibacrazy Posted - 26 August 2004 11:31  Show Profile
I took the GED Test and I passed!!!
MINGOTERRY Posted - 27 August 2004 22:35  Show Profile
hello pibacrazy,<BR>please share your experience. i will be taking the test in sept 04'' in the state of new york. please tell me what was your passing score. also, what was it like? were you nervous? please, please email me .i am very interested to knowing how it went for you,which test you took first ?. what state you took the test .email me asap.
BurnProof Posted - 28 August 2004 16:5  Show Profile
hey hows everything going , this reply is to MINGOTERRY. the first part of the test I took was reading comprehention , Then Social Studies and then the Essay and if your asking for a certain book, no one can give you the answer ,because its like the luck of the draw they have 4 or 5 different book that they pass out ! you need to pass with a grade point average of 410 or higher , on each of your tests , I got a grade average above that ! <BR>I passed, and now I''m moving on to collage ! I start sept 30th good luck on your test !
DJPhrost Posted - 7 September 2004 0:52  Show Profile
My GED test is wensday ( tommorow ), I will post and let everyone know how it is.
DJPhrost Posted - 13 September 2004 12:9  Show Profile
Well, I didn''t get to take it because I was lacking Photo ID, but I will post as soon as I get to.
herrharlan Posted - 16 September 2004 17:58  Show Profile
I''m going to take the ged test soon what is it like?
Akhter Posted - 19 September 2004 9:7  Show Profile
please help me to increase my stock of words for gre.how should i proceed
herrharlan Posted - 20 September 2004 18:50  Show Profile
What are you talking about?
farid413 Posted - 3 October 2004 18:20  Show Profile
Hi,every body plz some one can help me to find out helping material for preparation of GRE CAT?
MYVANDOAN Posted - 28 October 2004 6:27  Show Profile
I will be taking my GED test soon in November. But I''m really having a hard time studying for math could someone please help me out?<BR>Thankyou!
princesscherry Posted - 2 November 2004 8:41  Show Profile
I PASSED MY GED PRE-TEST WITH HIGH SCORES, NOW THE ONLY THIS GOING TO TAKE THE STATE TEST IN 2 WEEKS. I AM SO EXCITED THAT I PASSED, ALL MY SCORES REACHED ABOVE 450 TO 540. EACH SECTION WAS A HIGH SCORE NOW THE ONLY PROBLEM IS TO HOLD ALL THIS INFO IN MY HEAD UNTIL THE REAL TEST COME. ANY IDEA ON WHAT I COULD DO?
GWRU Posted - 8 November 2004 10:35  Show Profile
I am a little nervious on taking the GED, I keep practicing for it, but I just can not get into the spirit of &quot;believe in yourself&quot;. I will NEVER pass the math part, the only thing that I MIGHT pass is the Language Arts.<BR>Maybe.<BR>
dane.cazz Posted - 28 September 2018 11:22  Show Profile
Gosh Dang this site is old

Show All Forums | Thread Closed