4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Online GED Thread Closed
Author Topic
VirtualhsePosted - 17 February 2011 6:14  Show Profile
Our virtual high school is accredited by NAPHS and NALSUS and provides an online High School Diploma. Our teachers are available 24/7 and 365days a year to assist our students all through their high school years so that they get enrolled at renowned colleges at the completion of the online high school diploma course.

Virtual High School of Excellence offers online GED, accredited online curriculum, online courses, High School Diploma, HSEQ program, affordable tuitions and e-learning.

Virtual High School of Excellence is committed to teach you, guide you and coach you in every step of your e-learning process. To live up to this commitment we and our team of teachers are available 24/7 and 365 days in a year at your service. You can now clarify your doubts or shoot a query anytime you want to. We are just a click away not just to answer your queries but also to boost your confidence by letting you know that we are here to help whenever a question/problem is bothering you.

Find more details on Online GED at http://www.virtualhse.com/

leoncita12 Posted - 27 February 2011 18:36  Show Profile
i need help in math please
Obie18 Posted - 8 March 2011 23:8  Show Profile
Hi!My name is Obadiah Moore I really do need help with math my weakness is Word plroblems please help me

Show All Forums | Thread Closed