4Tests Forums

ForumsTOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS • TOEFL iBT tips!!!! Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
denzorejPosted - 5 August 2010 1:46  Show Profile
Is the TOEFL iBT a difficult test?
What can you guys suggest that will help me to prepare for this kind of test?
Tuonghang Posted - 25 February 2011 9:11  Show Profile
nobody discusses this topic. Perhaps, it's not really attracting
sajadbangash Posted - 23 November 2013 4:20  Show Profile
Not at all, TOEFL isn't that difficult.All you need to do is to focus and get yourself acquainted with American English.<BR>In Writing Section, for independent essay, just search argumentative or opinion essay structures in Google.
sweetydal_ph Posted - 27 March 2015 14:18  Show Profile
hi Guys! I am planning to take Toefl ibt by May. anyone here can help me to give atleast some of the tips as my preparation for the exam as well as review material. BTW' my agency requires 26 in speaking and 84 overall grade.. wooooh thanks and I will appreciate your suggestion.
vivicafoxn Posted - 26 November 2015 19:44  Show Profile
<BR>Hi all, I failed to obtained the required band score of 8.0, i have taking the test 3 times already and have decided to search for one of these online agency offering ielts certificate without you taking the test. i was scammed a couple time trying to arquire the required band score until i met a reliable and legit agency offering real and original ielts, certificates they also produce toelf and gre certificates as well. why i share this is because i know many people are probably going through the same struggle and looking for reliable place well i will provide their contact below for all to see<BR> Ltd.expressdocs@yandex.com<BR>Skype Id: expressdocs<BR>
blondelovic Posted - 4 December 2015 14:32  Show Profile
Hi man! Do you have the website of that agency offering the cetificate without you offering the test.
rommelia princesstam Posted - 9 January 2016 13:40  Show Profile
****o everyone!!

Show All Forums | Post Reply