4Tests Forums

ForumsASVAB • Study Partner: ASV Thread Closed
Author Topic
TheCupofJoe7Posted - 21 July 2010 1:42  Show Profile
Hello, I'm looking for a study partner who is willing to spend some time studying for the ASVAB. I live in So-Cal; so it might be a little difficult finding a partner who is willing to study with me. I am more than willing to study online--via email would also be great.

If you're looking for someone whose great with word knowledge and paragraph comprehension, I'm your guy. Also, if you're great with mathematical knowledge, and Arithmetic reasoning I would greatly appreciate your help.
If you have any questions please feel free to write me at joeboe5@yahoo.com
-joe

catha09 Posted - 23 July 2010 11:51  Show Profile
Hello My name is TH. I need help word knowlde. Ilike tobe study partner asvab my email is thanhha.alaiga@yahoo.com<BR>thanks
TheCupofJoe7 Posted - 24 July 2010 15:21  Show Profile
Hello TH, </P><P>What are your weak points on <BR>the ASVAB? For example, which of the following are you having trouble with: word <BR>knowledge, paragraph comprehension, or is it mathematical knowledge? Which <BR>branch of the military are you planning to join? I only ask which branch of the <BR>military you're joining so we can workout how to score the highest on each <BR>section, or simply score the necessary to be able to enlist. From your previous <BR>response, I understand that you're having a bit of trouble with the word <BR>knowledge section of the test, is that correct? I can help you become more <BR>comfortable with this section, but the only issue would be your availability to <BR>study? I'm available from 3:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m (Southern-California). <BR>Monday-Friday.</P><P>I have tried emailing you, but you're email is wrong.</P><P>Sincerely, Joe Applehart
Clee2010 Posted - 25 October 2010 11:4  Show Profile
I need help with my math in the ASVAB, i took it twice and scored low. I think it's best i have a study partner.
Clee2010 Posted - 25 October 2010 11:6  Show Profile
The hardest section for me are the word problems. I've watched videos on various topics and read books on them. But, i'm still having trouble. If anyone is available to help me, please do.
angelikadinh Posted - 1 November 2010 17:31  Show Profile
Hello Joe,<BR>Thanks for your time, I really weaker a knowledge and paragraph. with Math, I do not worry. So, thanks again for your time, Sorry about I wrote wrong my email<BR>My email is thanhha.aliaga@yahoo.com
nanny14 Posted - 17 October 2012 22:41  Show Profile
I would like a study partner I cant really study by myself. Preferably some one who is anxious to join the military and is willing to make a new friend. I'm very serious and I been planning. For year to join and pass with a high score. Im from mobile al we can meet and study at starbucks .
AshleyLove Posted - 19 October 2012 18:19  Show Profile
HI MY NAME IS ASHLEY AND I LIVE IN WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA. I WOULD LIKE TO GET A STUDY PARTNER WHO'S GOOD AT MATH BECAUSE MATH IS MY WEAKEST POINT. AND MY EMAIL IS jnastasia@rocketmail.com
Talindsey Posted - 21 October 2012 1:9  Show Profile
This is Terrence and i need help on the world knowledge thats my weakness and i wanna improve fast ...so who wanna help me
Bianca1818 Posted - 26 October 2012 0:24  Show Profile
Hey my name is Bianca I live in central Cali Stockton and I'm looking for a study partner to meet up with and study word knowledge and math. If you don't leave near me it's okay we can study online through email. porras_bianca18@yahoo.com I took the ASVAB last week and scored low so I got 3 more weeks to study hard and try to get that high score I need and want!
cory18clark Posted - 25 November 2012 3:48  Show Profile
i need help with the math part
camarossslp Posted - 29 November 2012 14:45  Show Profile
http://5d6ad8pefk2durb6edk6lavaef.hop.clickbank.net/

Show All Forums | Thread Closed