4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Ohh yeah and im in Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
bpringlePosted - 6 November 2009 13:4  Show Profile
Someone really good in math would be fantastic!
I really blow at math and I really need to pass this GED so can someone please be nice enough to work with me on it, we can do the whole IM thing and phone calls???
ASnell Posted - 17 December 2009 13:39  Show Profile
Excuse me. I can Help you on your Math to. Two Great Minds Think alike Right? Well My e-mail address is drew2fresh17@yahoo.com or my Cell # is 850-322-3449. I hope you Can understand your math to. I passed everything else. i just need to make a 410 on my Math.
brownchriswayne Posted - 18 January 2010 17:12  Show Profile
I have some sources that can help you with testing and in particular one is with the asvab. <BR>These sources that can help you or someone you increase your test scores, grades, and study skills. Some of the sources cover topics like how to study smart not hard, secrets smart students know, how to get better grades with less effort, mental math secrets, test taking cures, how to ace any test, pass your driving test, and the asvab practice book. Some of the sources can actually help you pass any test ranging from, ged test, college tests, job related test or high school related tests. Tests are very important now and can determine weather you get a job , go to college, or get an increase in salary or income. You need to be as prepared as possibly can and have the best edge possible to compete. Look at the information that applys, some of it is for adults, and some of it is for children. <BR>Email me at brownchriswayne@yahoo.com, and in the subject area write (help increase test score sources).<BR>I will then email you the sources that I have.

Show All Forums | Post Reply