4Tests Forums

ForumsAP Exams • AP BIOLOGY Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
RunGirl9Posted - 30 April 2003 14:28  Show Profile
Hey, I''m getting ready to take the AP Bio exam soon and there is a lot here to study!! If anyone has any ideas or advice how to study for this reply, please!!
jog16 Posted - 10 November 2005 16:18  Show Profile
hey, you should start memorizing mostly these units that make half of the test: Animals and Plants (classification - major in the AP test, Genetics (hardy-weinberg equation - a must in the test), Evolution (about 4 questions) and other materials you find.</P><P>for the essay, check the hardy weinberg equation and the cell mebrane (cause those are the ones my teacher has already made us do.
SuperTre3000 Posted - 10 December 2005 15:29  Show Profile
Hey, I'm having trouble with this AP biology question. It's<BR>An organism is heterozygous at two genetic loci on different chromosomes.<BR>a. Explain how these alleles are transmitted by the process of mitosis to daughter cells.<BR>b. Explain how these alleles are distributed by the process of meiosis to gametes.<BR>c. Explain how the behavior of these two pairs of homologous chromosomes during meiosis provides the physical basis for Mendel's two laws of inheritance. <BR>My teacher has been rushing through the material and gave me four essays to work on over the weekend, knowing that i have exams coming up. I finished a few already but this one is really giving me trouble. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.
asarah1989 Posted - 4 March 2007 10:41  Show Profile
hey... I wanted to ask you if you have any idea about how to calculate the percentages in the hybrid cross? You know, I mean, how can we calculate the percentage of the dominant gene, for example? I am sooo confused. Thanks!
jcalhounm Posted - 26 April 2007 10:37  Show Profile
dont worry dont be gay all your life
stateschool Posted - 24 January 2008 18:23  Show Profile
i am getting ready to take my sociology test where can i buy clep test from and is that all i need to study from is the clep some had said thats all they studyistheclep question
rosebud475 Posted - 5 April 2008 18:38  Show Profile
Hey I'm new to this site, so yeah .... I'm taking the AP Biology too and what I think really helps is to take each question and picture it in your mind. If its on parts of things, picture a diagram in your head, like cells for example, find a diagram and take some time to get to know it, that way when you see a question on cell parts you can see the picture in your mind. Believe me things will look a lot clearer. :)
eclipse55 Posted - 28 December 2008 21:25  Show Profile
how are the essays? that is struggle i have with these tests.
deshannon78 Posted - 22 February 2009 8:49  Show Profile
hello, i'm a teacher trying to pass the biology content knowledge Praxis exam. Has any taken this? Has anyone passed this? I have made 146/150, 144/150, 142/150....help!!!!i have used almost every test prep biology source out there. Please help!!!
naquisha Posted - 16 March 2009 13:53  Show Profile
hey wats up
shrimpcreole5532 Posted - 12 April 2009 14:3  Show Profile
hey people who have already taken this test. whats the most biggest part of the test?? and also if any1 knows, if u score low and u dont want colleges to see it, is there anyway to hid the score???
Dickinyurass Posted - 24 April 2009 13:9  Show Profile
You guys are all fucking stupid and are all probably sexually active you should use condoms to stop the spread of STDs. Unfortunetly i cant have sex any more i cant get an errection i had sex and couldnt give an orgy so i no longer have sex.

Show All Forums | Post Reply