4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • This goes out to m Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
mzbadazzPosted - 4 May 2009 13:11  Show Profile
Trix you aint SH** you run your fucking mouth to much you dont want me to put my hands on you cuz i run these streets fuc* with me if you want to you aint heard bit** im so hot i can chill with the sun cuz i got"em haten on me. Dont get on here thinking you running this You need to stop claming 337 bit** u cant fu** with us so stop tryin
MrsBR Posted - 4 May 2009 13:13  Show Profile
Chill the fuck out you dnt no her so get the fu** back
mzbadazz Posted - 4 May 2009 13:16  Show Profile
Bit** fu** u and her both of yall can run up Yall better hold that shi* down I promise yall dnt want to fu** with me so get on your jobs!!!!!!!11
jazznevatrashy337 Posted - 4 May 2009 13:20  Show Profile
NO FUCK YOU!!! I DON'T FUCK WITH THEM BITCHES FROM THE 225 NO WAY FUCK YA'LL HOES (FUCK YOU MS.BR IT'S ALLBOUT MS.337 FUCKWITH US)</P><P>OHHH!!!, MRSTAPPAHANNOCK YOU THOUGHT I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR ASS YOU NEED TO SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND RESPECT 337 LIKE IT WAS YOUR MAMA OKAY? DO YOU HEARME CHILD? OKAY WE DO WANT TROUBLE OKAY AND YOU NEED TO STOP LYEING LIKE YOU COOL WITH MY BITCHES FROM THE 337 WE DON'T FUCK WITH OUTSIDERS AND DATSWAT YOU IS OKAY WHORE????</P><P>337 MAKE THE TRAP SAY AYY!!!!
mzbadazz Posted - 4 May 2009 13:25  Show Profile
You better no its all bout that 337 so get on they azz jazz. They dnt want to fu** with us yall bi*** need to stop act cuz ill sit you on yo azz trust that 337 all day
MrsBR Posted - 4 May 2009 13:27  Show Profile
FUC* Yall hoes yall dont want to FU** with us Bit**s get like us or get lost tryin</P><P>
MrsTappahannock Posted - 5 May 2009 12:13  Show Profile
Man fuck all that shit what u talking bout

Show All Forums | Post Reply