4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Being observed. Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
AnonLulzPosted - 16 April 2009 13:54  Show Profile
Over the years, we have been watching you. Your campaigns of misinformation; suppression of dissent; your litigious nature, all of these things have caught our eye. The extent of your malign influence over those who trust you, who call you leader, has been made clear to us. Anonymous has therefore decided that your organization should be destroyed. For the good of your members, for the good of mankind--for the laughs--we shall expel you from the Internet and systematically dismantle 4tests in its present form. You will not prevail forever against the angry masses of the body who oppose you. Your methods, hypocrisy, and the artlessness of your organization have sounded its death knell.

We speak to the following members:

SUWOPPGAME, hustlehard, MzPrissy1,
bossymandy, THUGGEMS and other minor annoyances to us.

Knowledge is free.

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

Expect us.

bossymandy Posted - 17 April 2009 7:24  Show Profile
weirdo
Merkyn Posted - 17 April 2009 11:31  Show Profile
That would be Anonymous.. I'd be careful about calling them wierd, they tend not to take that very well.
MzPrissy1 Posted - 17 April 2009 12:36  Show Profile
who da fuck do u think u r fuck u cuz i come on her n learn wat i need 2 learn u old ignorant ass mutha fucka c itz people like u who disreguard people like me n u full of shit ok cuz i do wat i gotta do bitch now u can call me rude u fuckin dick n da booty ass bitch
Merkyn Posted - 17 April 2009 13:8  Show Profile
Mz.. I dont want to side with anyone but i really dont suggest speaking to Anon like that.. Go to Youtube and Search "Anonymous" Theres a fox 11 news report on them, just so you know EXACTLY who your dealing with..
AnonLulz Posted - 17 April 2009 13:20  Show Profile
Mabye we did not make ourselves clear the first time. Expect us.</P><P>MzPrissy1, Tierra.<BR>bossymandy, Amanda.</P><P></P><P></P><P>
bossymandy Posted - 20 April 2009 8:28  Show Profile
what im suppose to be scared cuz you pussy ass niggas know my first name fuck you you aint gonna do shit lame ass fuckers
MzPrissy1 Posted - 20 April 2009 11:12  Show Profile
i dont care how they are with dey church soundin ass fucc ya cuz i kno i do wat i got 2 do punk ass bastards show ur self
Merkyn Posted - 24 April 2009 11:52  Show Profile
Yeah... Uh. Anyways..
MzPrissy1 Posted - 7 May 2009 11:30  Show Profile
WOW....im shittin brick u lame ass fucks idk wat u kno punk bitches.....oooohhhh so wat like i said mayb i didnt make ma self clear except for me fuck ya !!!!!
shantaekidd17 Posted - 15 May 2009 8:50  Show Profile
wow
bossymandy Posted - 15 May 2009 11:56  Show Profile
hahaha shante

Show All Forums | Post Reply