4Tests Forums

ForumsASVAB • NEED HELP Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
AllArmyGirlPosted - 10 February 2009 20:38  Show Profile
Hey i need help. there are some subjects on the ASVAB that i'm lacking in. Any ideas on how to help me learn them? I'v wanted to be in the army ever since i found out most of my male family members have been in there so i would really like to keep the tradition going in the family. so PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
AirManJ Posted - 11 February 2009 11:10  Show Profile
What subjects are you lacking in?
AllArmyGirl Posted - 13 February 2009 11:6  Show Profile
i'm lacking in the part with the cars
AllArmyGirl Posted - 13 February 2009 11:22  Show Profile
i don't know whats what on cars i know where the engine is but other than that i don't know anything.
AllArmyGirl Posted - 13 February 2009 12:42  Show Profile
I took the practice ASVAB a second time and scored the same score as last time. both times ive scored 47.75%. how can i improve this?
thealldayshit Posted - 13 February 2009 16:2  Show Profile
i can help you i got 100% on the cars
AirManJ Posted - 14 February 2009 13:5  Show Profile
Well auto isn't going to bring your grade down all that much. Just search a few things online like &quot;The Basics of Auto machanics&quot; or something a long those lines.</P><P>What will bring your overall grade up is Math ( Which i extremely hate with a passion) And word knowledge but a 47% or w/e you got isnt bad.
davidras Posted - 23 February 2009 17:20  Show Profile
you could get an asvab study giude from the local library and study abut 20 minutes a day that what i did when i first took this test i got a 45 ten days later i got an 87 so it may help
AllArmyGirl Posted - 2 March 2009 14:31  Show Profile
thanks a lot you guys and my math grade is the highest i have. and kewl so i will try the things you guys sugested but what about the science part. will that affect my overall score?
AllArmyGirl Posted - 12 March 2009 19:22  Show Profile
will my science effect my grade that much on the asvab or not
Kirbs2020 Posted - 13 March 2009 0:21  Show Profile
1st of all to get into the you need to have a passing Score on the AFQT and that is Math, Arithmetic reasoning, Word Knowledge, and Paragraph Comp. </P><P>AFQT is the average of those 4 subjests. In math and English they will give you a Test question and if you get it right, you get a harder question, if you get it wrong you get an easier question.</P><P>they do it on some dumb scoring scale. <BR>If you get the harder questions right you get a odd number of points.</P><P>The other subjects help you quaify for jobs.</P><P>Yes they are important because you dont want to get a crappy job.</P><P>but most of all the dont expect everyone to know all of the subjects. so just worried about math and english and just take it one thing as a time. also they have another website that you can practice.<BR>http://www.testprepreview.com/asvab_practice.htm<BR>Good Luck! </P><P>i know its Stressful.<BR>I have been studying like crazy! </P><P>
TINKLEBELL Posted - 13 March 2009 14:7  Show Profile
WHAT THA FUCK
AllArmyGirl Posted - 16 March 2009 17:15  Show Profile
thank you for the web site ill check it out and thanks for the advice im really good in both english and math

Show All Forums | Post Reply