4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • THIS WEBSITE TO TO Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
JswengbePosted - 6 November 2008 13:54  Show Profile
LET TIME I CHECKED I SIGNED UP TO BE HELPED ON WIT H PROBLEM AREAS I READING THESE BLOGS AND PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT FUCKING AND SHIT I KNOW OF A SCHOOL THAT USE THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET UP WITH SOMEONE TO GO MYSPACE.COM ETC. PLEASE KEEP IT PG-13
AngelDust69 Posted - 13 November 2008 13:45  Show Profile
THANK YOU.
THUGGEMS Posted - 8 December 2008 10:50  Show Profile
boy STFU. mmk? this is a universal site. people can use it for what they want to. when they want to. so get of their jock. feel me?
Merkyn Posted - 16 April 2009 13:33  Show Profile
I agree, this is not a website to talk trash on.
Merkyn Posted - 16 April 2009 13:34  Show Profile
And what thuggems... You going to E-bully him if he dosen't shut up? Ohh, so scary.. Rediculous..
Merkyn Posted - 16 April 2009 13:35  Show Profile
And just to clarify, this is NOT a universial site, learn internet information before you say something out of ignorance.
sunshinesamgal Posted - 1 June 2009 11:6  Show Profile
I agree... this isn't a gossip column or a dating site or a slam book... it's a place for people to better their education. if thats not what your doing then you don't belong here
stephmccurley Posted - 8 July 2009 0:34  Show Profile
Wow people can be so dumb... This site isnt a "universal" site its called 4TESTS.com... its about TESTS!!
juno850 Posted - 24 July 2009 7:5  Show Profile
If you want to be technical this is a universal site to some peoplewhich have their own opinions about the site, I understand what you mean there are under age people on these types of sites even though they shouldn't be, so try to keep the stuff to a minimal

Show All Forums | Post Reply