4Tests Forums

ForumsASVAB • please help me Thread Closed
Author Topic
Jamie218Posted - 5 November 2008 9:7  Show Profile
I have to take the asvab test for the army in 2 weeks and i get the word stuff and the paraphraing but i cant get tha math i am having a really hard time with it can someone plz help me??
Bbaba123 Posted - 5 November 2008 21:35  Show Profile
What branch of service are you trying to get into?
Bbaba123 Posted - 5 November 2008 21:42  Show Profile
Disregard that last post ''on the wrong topic.but anyways the test is not all that difficult I got a 49 on the asvab part and all my line scores above 100 with my EL&MM at 130,You only need a 31 asvab to be accepted in the army,your line scores matter on what job you want let me know what job your looking into and Ill check the line score requirement for it
Jamie218 Posted - 6 November 2008 7:16  Show Profile
i wanna b the k9 cop or someone who looks after the dogs. i can do it its just that i know nothing about math cuz it was never tought to me and now im really scared
Bbaba123 Posted - 6 November 2008 11:50  Show Profile
They don't have a specific MOS for dog handler.You would have to sign up as a MP 31B.Here's a link to the description of the MOS http://www.goarmy.com/JobDetail.do?id=98 <BR>They train and work with police dogs but its also a combat MOS.Here's the asvab requirement for it<BR> ST - Skilled technical 95 or higher.<BR>ST = General Science (GS) + Word knoledge and paragraph comprehension (VE) + Mathematics knoledge (MK) + Mechanical Comprehension (MC)</P><P>So if you want this MOS you would need a asvab score of 31 or higher a ST of 95 or higher.If you took a practice asvab test and you got a 50% or higher in the ST field you should do fine on the real test.if you haven't taken a practice test a good site is http://www.military.com/ASVAB it will identify what subjects you need to study on.
Jamie218 Posted - 6 November 2008 16:2  Show Profile
thank you so much i can do most of it its just the math part i think ill do poorly on
Lendino Posted - 29 December 2008 19:42  Show Profile
Hello Bbaba123<BR>I want to join the Navy and be trained as a air traffic controller. I will need a 35 asvab score to join, but what line score requirement is necessary? How do I, or where do I access that information. My first asvab is in ten days.<BR>THANKS,<BR>Lendino
markt09 Posted - 14 January 2009 13:1  Show Profile
i need help on the test

Show All Forums | Thread Closed