4Tests Forums

ForumsASVAB • MARINE CORPS! Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
OHHRAHHPosted - 23 September 2008 19:36  Show Profile
WHY IS EVERYONE ON HERE GOING TO THE ARMY? DONT THEY KNOW THAT THE ARMYS WEAK!?
IF YOU WANT TO BE A MAN JOIN THE MARINE CORPS!!!
lauriRiggle Posted - 25 September 2008 19:45  Show Profile
~ The Few the Proud The Marine's ~ </P><P>I'm studying for asvab exam ( October )</P><P>Joining the Marine Corp. </P><P>Lauri
futurejarhead Posted - 30 September 2008 12:30  Show Profile
I AGREE. THE ONLY THING THE ARMY IS GOOD FOR IS TO CLEAN UP THE MARINES GARBAGE. I AM GOING TO ENLIST IN THE MARINES TO BE A SCOUT SNIPER. YOU KNOW WHAT ARMY STANDS FOR RIGHT? AREN'T REAL MARINE'S YET <BR>OORAH MUCH LOVE
shinead18 Posted - 18 March 2009 15:6  Show Profile
the only reason why the army has to clean up the marines garbage is because they cant do nothin right.... think about it. were the first into everything. you guys just go in and fuck up our hard work. basically your a bunch of cocky assholes that think they know every thing but dont know shit.
bossymandy Posted - 19 March 2009 8:56  Show Profile
im thinking about joining the navy but is the marines better
Noah852 Posted - 1 April 2009 12:21  Show Profile
I hope u guys no that marines might have good mental traing but they dont have good physical......... the army has the best physical traing and they also have good mental training......... i am joing the national guard in to years when im a junior i have studyed all this belive me i have books upon books about it........ my brother is in the national guard and is living for i raq sometime soon..... they have him stationed in texas right now untill further notice...
jerrym88 Posted - 10 April 2009 12:43  Show Profile
well im joining the navy im swearing in at the end of the month. and i have friends that join the marines, army, navy, and air force. and from what they tell me, that the marines is not the way to go unless you liking fucken around with near death experience. the army is about the same shit. but the army does have the upper hand with the training. air force is strict and more concerned about keeping your shit organized than prepping you for some live combat. unless you join the pj. and the navy is about the same shit. unless you join the seals. thus, its all the same shit!!!! going to iraq for nothing.
pelinalabay Posted - 7 July 2009 17:10  Show Profile
if you write a topic and say that marines are better than army, so sorry but you shouldnt join to military with that mind..all they are working for same country with their services..nobody categorize which one is good..
marinegrunt Posted - 10 July 2009 3:41  Show Profile
I am going in the Marine Corps as Infantry MARINES All the way!!!!
johndeeremeg Posted - 28 October 2009 14:29  Show Profile
i do not and have not ever had the desire to be a man. thanks. and you have a great attitude for someone who is serving our country. i'm sure everyone will be glad when their children want to be just like you
i do not and have not ever had the desire to be a man. thanks. and you have a great attitude for someone who is serving our country. i'm sure everyone will be glad when their children want to be just like you
ACOOK2360 Posted - 8 February 2010 7:34  Show Profile
I agree the Marine Corps is the best military branch, And i joining the Marine Corps a well. I sure i'll see your Army guys in boot camp as a cook. The few the proud the MARINES. Hurrh.
aiir2010 Posted - 10 February 2010 13:32  Show Profile
i noticed how everyone who is or wants to go to the marines...cant spell worth shit. but you do have a horrible attitude and dont deserve to join..all branches have ONE MISSION and ONE MISSION ONLY..TO PROTECT AND SERVE OUR COUNTRY..THE UNITED STATES. We are ONE TEAM..and thats what the military is all about--TEAM WORK. you should think before you speak because there are many people in all branches who have put their lives on the line..so that you are even ABLE to join..im joining the NAVY!! but i support ALL FORCES!
aiir2010 Posted - 11 February 2010 19:48  Show Profile
haha you tell em girl..! ima female too but i aint no punk nd i dont fear ANYONE but GOD...soo fuck it..i prolly go harder then a lot of yall dudes..
ACOOK2360 Posted - 24 February 2010 11:57  Show Profile
Here's my rebutall,yeah your right about about we are serving one purpose but you don't understand the passion aspect thats why your propably not joning the marines. Does that make sense.And all the Marines can spell on here it's just you. The few the proud the Marines. OORAH.
Topic is 3 Pages Long:    -1- -2- -3-

Show All Forums | Post Reply