4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Help with Ged Test Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
killalocPosted - 12 August 2008 12:26  Show Profile
Like i passed the pretestes and what not but i was wondering is the test gonna be harder then the pretest or easier?
drugyoungrage Posted - 15 August 2008 14:53  Show Profile
How you doin. what was your average score on the pre test, thats if you dount mind me asking. Mine was 416, i feel so slow i guess i still need some studying to do. Well i've been reading some topics and from what i've been reading they say its not that hard.
Desertgirl404 Posted - 17 September 2008 21:1  Show Profile
i am in ninth grade and i took the test on here and got a 69% i know i shouldnt be worrying about it so early but i thought i might get a head start
shelystarr Posted - 29 September 2008 12:15  Show Profile
so in my town the junior college says if you are not 17 you have to go to the court and get a special permission to take the test like a court order... is this true??
quisha1 Posted - 2 October 2008 11:56  Show Profile
this shit is swap cuz.
quisha1 Posted - 3 October 2008 12:38  Show Profile
yo lil quisha needs help cuz.
rachelltimothy Posted - 17 November 2008 12:48  Show Profile
Need help with g.e.d bad have not been in school in 20 years is there any body that can help
killaloc Posted - 17 November 2008 13:28  Show Profile
ohh sorry for not replying soon been kinda busy but i tooked the ged test and past the reading but not the math i missed the math by 4 points i was so pissed off at it like thay couldnt give me them 4 junky points if u need nethang bout the test let me know besides the math of course
Jazzyboo09 Posted - 9 February 2009 12:38  Show Profile
whatz craccin cuz the real tezt hard it will have you sweating
cerpintaxt Posted - 26 February 2009 15:18  Show Profile
jazzoboo you are stupid.<BR>i've been out of school for about 3 years, the test is simple. it's mostly common sense and all you have to do is READ the text. most of the answers are in the text. don't guess.

Show All Forums | Post Reply