4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • PASSED!!!! Thread Closed
Author Topic
priega76Posted - 27 July 2008 20:54  Show Profile
Well,i got my scores and i passed.So i tell you,if i can so can you.Good luck to all and feel free to ask questions,i'll be glad to help you out if i can:))
Jessiejoy Posted - 28 July 2008 14:40  Show Profile
Hey, I'm taking the test at the end of the summer! I was wondering what would you say is the hardest part of all the tests? Thankx-jessiejoy
priega76 Posted - 28 July 2008 20:53  Show Profile
Hi...to tell you the truth i think the whole test is pretty easy.Once i was done testing i thought my math score is going to be the highest.Well,i was wrong.So i will say study your math and you should be fine.I'm a foreigner,only being her for a little over 2 years and i was most afraid of social studies and English,since is not my native language,but i guess i did fine.I wish you all the luck:))
tambri7 Posted - 29 July 2008 2:27  Show Profile
i'm realy proud of anyone that want to get a education but i'm now in the process of taken 3 parts math,reading,s.studies and i know i can do it it's just that i've been back like twicw and did not pass so i'm wondering what is it maybe not enough of studying but i do when i can but i really need someone to help me soi can pass and get enrolled in college.thanks!
Jessiejoy Posted - 30 July 2008 11:7  Show Profile
Thankx for commenting back, where are you orginally from? How do you like the U.S.?
priega76 Posted - 31 July 2008 20:29  Show Profile
You're welcome:) I'm from Europe originally,Eastern Europe .I do like the U.S.,it's my second home.Even with the economy being so bad here at the moment,it's still better than over there.That's why i took my GED even tho i do have a high school diploma from my country,so i can get in to college and get a better education.And hopefully a good job:)Best wishes to all,and remember you can do it.
honies Posted - 6 August 2008 15:33  Show Profile
My overall score is 49.19% I feel so slow right about now what can I do to pass????I don;t have any high school education I dropped out of school in eighth grade I'm 32 years old my score says half way there what should I do to up m score???help
alialbertico Posted - 8 August 2008 14:22  Show Profile
Hi i did the the practice test offered in this website and got 61.3 without having studied at all. Im planning on testing at the end of September, and also taking a class for it. My weaknesses were at social studies and science. What do u think???? Do u think i can make it for the end of september ???

Show All Forums | Thread Closed