4Tests Forums

ForumsASVAB • Passing the asvab Thread Closed
Author Topic
Pamalicious1Posted - 13 June 2008 10:34  Show Profile
I take the asvab monday june 19. Im really nervous about taking it.How can i prepare for this test? Can somebody give me some pointers?
Pamalicious1 Posted - 13 June 2008 12:36  Show Profile
Thanks. Im really nervous right now, but ima try to calm down and not think about it as much. I also took the GED and i score pretty good on it. I hope you do well on your last part. If the asvab is somewhat like the GED i should do great!
Pamalicious1 Posted - 13 June 2008 14:6  Show Profile
I you don't mind me asking, what did you make? Im just gonna pray that GOD guides my hand to make the choose the right choices. U only got one part left, you probably got the hard part out the way.
Pamalicious1 Posted - 17 June 2008 7:41  Show Profile
Hey, I took the test and got a score of a 26. That sucks! I gotta find a way to study for this test. Do you know of any good study book and etc that would help me get prepared? I take the test again in 30 days.
Shemetiha Posted - 25 June 2008 23:23  Show Profile
Hey guys, i got 21 on my asvab, but i havent been speaking english for long, so i have problems with the WK, im not sure what to do but get a dictionary. what do yall think
SMcCroskey Posted - 13 October 2008 22:18  Show Profile
I scored a 62.16% On the Practice ASVAB Test is that good or bad I need to know if I should practice more I take the real one this Wednesday October 15th.Thanks For Your Time!
axnice12 Posted - 14 October 2008 7:19  Show Profile
i always wanted to join the army

Show All Forums | Thread Closed