4Tests Forums

ForumsVolleyball • i gotta thing for Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
crushx3Posted - 28 May 2008 11:40  Show Profile
whats up promise... why you mad at me? 'coz im not talking to you? :)
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:17  Show Profile
i gotta thing for u baby so listen to what im sayin and im just ready to go home baby im really stress the fuck out yo
crushx3 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:19  Show Profile
dont let these fucking staff get to you they aint doing nothing but trying to hang you and thats exactly what mrs.harvey was telling you. dont fall into they trap, 'coz i dont want to see you fall... you cool as hell and you also 17, and shit so much as BREATHING the wrong way could fuck up your life. so be carefull and think before you act. and if you need someone to talk to, im here. k?
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:20  Show Profile
man baby im not lettin them get to me man im always to steps ahead of what i do yo and you better talk to me 2day yo and im not playin
crushx3 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:22  Show Profile
you are letting them get to you otherwise you wouldnt be mouthing off to them... fa reall... and i try to talk to you, i tried all last night but you wasnt talking to me, you was acting all mad at me for what reason i dont know.</P><P><BR>but ill talk to you. i promise.
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:22  Show Profile
yea yea either u going talk or not yo the pass is the pass yo so get the fuck over it
crushx3 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:24  Show Profile
damn ya ass is bipolar!! haha but shit i am going to talk to you i just told you i was! shit chill out!
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:25  Show Profile
dont fuckin tell me again what i am yo<BR>
crushx3 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:25  Show Profile
hahahha. you a trip
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:29  Show Profile
do we talk or what yo let a nigga know can we fuck 2night my dick is on rock hard OMG!!
crushx3 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:30  Show Profile
what dick? i wanna see.... is it big? i hope it aint crooked..... or dis-colored.... i dont no if we gonna fuck tonight like i said it depends if we are together alone or not. but shit we talk if you want to put it like that... but lets keep it on the DL
crushx3 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:41  Show Profile
you gonna write back?
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:43  Show Profile
MAN BABYGURL MY DICK BIT YOU DUNN HEARD ABOUT ME I WANNNA SEE WAT YOU BE LIKE AND DONT rush ok and chill out love ya i wouder if you love me do u?
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:45  Show Profile
my bad i mint to be BIG ok yes im startin 2 love u
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:50  Show Profile
dont get caught
crushx3 Posted - 28 May 2008 12:52  Show Profile
shit... i love you as a friend... but i could start to love you more than that if you treat me right and show me you love me. im hesitant about this whole me and you thing coz you leaving in a month and i know there probably wont be no me and you outside of here... so i dont want to fall in love with you coz you got your ebony's and youll probably be with one of them when you get out there... but i care for you.... why do you want me to love you?
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    -1- -2-

Show All Forums | Post Reply