4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Pie,anime,math,sco Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
vashthestampede17Posted - 24 May 2008 4:8  Show Profile
*shrugs* this board use to have people who weren't in jail....*sigh* well if anyone needs advice/help on any of that(everything besides the math part was obviously a joke...well maybe not the pie part but...) I still lurk about and take all of two minutes every day-otherish day to see if any topics aren't created by one of the trolls. Peace.
priega76 Posted - 6 June 2008 8:57  Show Profile
i need help,mostly social studies.
vashthestampede17 Posted - 11 June 2008 0:45  Show Profile
You don't really need any prior knowledge for Social studies, you just need to know how to read graphs and whatnot.
priega76 Posted - 12 June 2008 8:11  Show Profile
So i thought...but i'm not American so i kind of need to study American History since i didn't in my country.Thank you for the replay:)
priega76 Posted - 12 June 2008 8:18  Show Profile
I meant reply...lol
vashthestampede17 Posted - 12 June 2008 17:4  Show Profile
Nahh, you really don't though, none of the questions ask for anything which isn't presented in the section.
priega76 Posted - 12 June 2008 19:16  Show Profile
When did u you take your GED?If u did.So does that mean that i don't need to memorize historical events and such?
sunshinesamgal Posted - 1 June 2009 10:50  Show Profile
Nah I've read up on several sites and books about what you'll be tested on and they all say that in Social Studies you will not be tested on any prior knowledge...its just reading and interpriting graphs and passages, they might ask you a obvious question like where is the the country's capitol located but that's all
sunshinesamgal Posted - 1 June 2009 10:56  Show Profile
And I'm so glad to see that there are actually people on this forum who are using it for its inteded purposes and aren't using it as a slam book or gossip column...
jessmo Posted - 4 June 2009 13:29  Show Profile
hey can any of you give me some advise as far as all the subjects?????
MzPrissy1 Posted - 8 June 2009 13:20  Show Profile
i need help in the math part itz not my best subject like really wat should i do im suppose to take it dis month but idk<BR>
AyAnADeS Posted - 8 June 2009 13:52  Show Profile
is any one on here from dillion ydc

Show All Forums | Post Reply