4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • I need help on wri Thread Closed
Author Topic
Toyaluv22Posted - 13 May 2008 11:54  Show Profile
Im not very good at writing an essay
SexyMandy Posted - 13 May 2008 12:7  Show Profile
im not very good at writing essays either but i guess i can help tell me what kind of essay its on like is it world history or literature.
Toyaluv22 Posted - 13 May 2008 12:24  Show Profile
It is difficult to make changes in one's life. Do you agree with this statement?</P><P>This is an essay topic for my practice test.
SexyMandy Posted - 13 May 2008 12:28  Show Profile
well im not really in the ged test but i can help . and dang chante you know you dead wrong for offering to help.shit i want to help that girl **<BR> ~
SexyMandy Posted - 13 May 2008 12:35  Show Profile
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahhaahhahaahhahahaha..............very funny. i just wanted to talk to someone who is outside of samarkand.but thanks for letting me help her.me love you tinker bell
Toyaluv22 Posted - 13 May 2008 12:39  Show Profile
umm age sex location. Are u all tryin to pass me around. Im kinda scared. Just kidding.
SexyMandy Posted - 13 May 2008 12:40  Show Profile
who is tete and thamks. but ummmmm. im so bored i wish toya was here so i can &quot;help her&quot;.hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah............
SexyMandy Posted - 13 May 2008 12:41  Show Profile
who is tete and thamks. but ummmmm. im so bored i wish toya was here so i can &quot;help her&quot;.hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah............
Toyaluv22 Posted - 13 May 2008 12:49  Show Profile
Umm why didnt you reply Mandy? How old are you and where are you from?
SexyMandy Posted - 13 May 2008 12:52  Show Profile
im 16 and from california but ilive in the beautiful northcarolina right now what about me
SexyMandy Posted - 13 May 2008 12:53  Show Profile
i ment you sorry what about you and i didnt reply cause she crazy but shes my faviorite chat buddie
SexyMandy Posted - 13 May 2008 12:58  Show Profile
chante...... aww i didnt know that . poor tinker bell hey well at least you know her
Toyaluv22 Posted - 13 May 2008 13:0  Show Profile
Oh Im 19 and im from NC. you kind of young.
SexyMandy Posted - 13 May 2008 13:2  Show Profile
well iam young but dont let that effect you . just kidding but i am gay.
Premaddona Posted - 14 May 2008 14:16  Show Profile
I take all college writing classes and I know this will help you.The thing about writing is you cant think to much about it you just gota let it go .Think fo the subject you writing about and flow,this should help when your writing.&quot;1-3-1&quot; is a formula you should use to write a paragraph. </P><P>If you are like the guy on the right, go back and read the 1-3-1 Intro! </P><P><BR>You can also use &quot;1-3-1&quot; to build an entire essay. Here's how.</P><P>The first &quot;1&quot; is your introduction. A good essay should have a strong introduction.<BR>Don't assume your reader knows the prompt, what you intend to write about, or much of anything.<BR>Introduce all they need to know in the introduction.</P><P>The &quot;3&quot; stands for the next 3 paragraphs.<BR>This is also called the body of your essay.<BR>Here you write three distinct paragraphs that make the point you told the reader you were going to write about in paragraph 1.</P><P>Each paragraph should also follow 1-3-1 as explained before. Each paragraph should have its own topic sentence. (Please remember to indent every new paragraph!)</P><P>Your final paragraph is the last &quot;1&quot; in the formula.<BR>This is your conclusion. <BR>Here you will sum up what you have written, and have a powerful ending that will convince the reader that what you say makes sense.</P><P>Let's look at a response to a prompt that uses the 1-3-1 formula.<BR>This is not the finest writing you will read in our class. It is just meant to show you how the 1-3-1 works.</P><P>
Toyaluv22 Posted - 15 May 2008 7:56  Show Profile
HEY AMANDA. HOW ARE YOU DOING ON THIS LOVELY MORNING? IM DOING VERY WELL THANKS AGAIN TO GOD FOR THAT. DI YOU SLEEP WELL LAST NIGHT?

Show All Forums | Thread Closed