4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • BWG Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
unique01Posted - 9 May 2008 12:11  Show Profile
hey
crushx3 Posted - 9 May 2008 12:12  Show Profile
hey bwg how are you doing?</P><P><BR>mann... me and HER is like you and stephanie! mannn i hate this sh*t
haleyCT Posted - 9 May 2008 12:15  Show Profile
ummmmmmmmmmm..i miss my babymama.i think im allowing cedez to get me caught up in her shit..
crushx3 Posted - 9 May 2008 12:21  Show Profile
dont cuss... and you are allowing her to get you caught up! you need to stop falling into all her traps! i learned the hard way and i dont want you to learn that way, 'coz i got hurt!! very hurt and hearbroken! and you dont want to go though that! trust me!</P><P><BR>man i f*cking love tyneisha so much!! (as a friend nothing more) i talk to her about sh*t that no one else on this campus knows... and i talk to her about stuff and tell her stuff that people in my own blood family dont even know... and she treats me like this... what a friend. da*n i trust people to fast... ya think?
unique01 Posted - 9 May 2008 12:27  Show Profile
nah we both just get caught up. you no that i type slow so quit complaining. why do we argue sooo much? sh!t we both in a similar situation so shouldnt that bring us closer??
crushx3 Posted - 9 May 2008 12:35  Show Profile
i dont get caught up in any of her things.. i used to but im not anymore.... so dont say both of us get caught up.. and i think we are getting closer,... you cant see it? (i can) and ive just been grouchy lately 'coz my aunt flo is here to visit me for a few days... and shes making me grouchy and annoying me! and im sorry for being mean to you, its just that you were sticking your nose places where you shouldnt have... so it frusterated me.. ya feel me?
crushx3 Posted - 9 May 2008 12:41  Show Profile
ya no how i said &quot;uhh BWG im mad at you i just tought about something&quot; well im not really mad at you i jsut saw that you was on my casper name... get off!! lol and i didnt want to make it noticable that we are on here so i said that i just thought of something... lol well sh*t get off the username,... i dont want to see caspers name anymore.. i hate that girl! and shoot... we just need to start chilling more i guess... if you really want to &quot;get closer&quot; coz when someone tells you to stop talking to me or someone else then you stop.... you just need to have your own mind and stop giving a f*ck about what people think about you or whether they like you or not... ya digg?
unique01 Posted - 9 May 2008 12:47  Show Profile
amn she gvin me a write up for nothin just cuz i cleared the history???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$##################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%############################%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;&amp;$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((*****************************
crushx3 Posted - 9 May 2008 13:21  Show Profile
man dont let theses staff get to you BWG they aint worth it... all they want to do is see you fall down... so pick yourself up when you think your falling and bite your tongue... 'coz its really not worth it... honestly its not!

Show All Forums | Post Reply