4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Needs help with sc Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
TeeTee17Posted - 6 May 2008 13:36  Show Profile
where can I get more help for the science exam??? I need tutoring
Premaddona Posted - 19 May 2008 16:21  Show Profile
And casper tell me somthen if im repin b's and i end evry one of ma messages wit suwooop which is the blood call y n the hell would i turn round n diss me ma family and wad i believe n.I ben bangin since i was 8 this aint no group this is a real gang if u want go on the internet look up homicide we the hardest blood gang in c.o ma.I dont fake bang ty I dont claim sets if they aint mine im real bangin all day yo this ma life/i rep it ta the fullest.I had ta fite 5 girls and 2 dudes ta get quoted on homicide this aint fa play play.and dnt let the whole ged thang full u.Im bangen hard all day ma THIS AINT A GAME OR A POST YO THIS LIFE.and y n the hell would i pretend ta b two people on here and convo wit maself yo.U bein from N.Y u should know wad the f*ck bk stand fa.O kay ya best friend bangin crabs o well get used to dat blood Sh*t.Love it embrace it endure it,be it.Im yellin suwooop every day dats ma pride yo.Im not sayen dat u or ya home girlz soft kus ion know yall from a kan a paint,we on the F8cken computer yo.I kuld be a 97 year old lady fa all u know.All I sayen is I earned ma stripes ma kuddy earned hers,and she dont even bang yo she just rep it kus dats wad the hometeams reps yo.So leave her out of it,any of yall hoes feelin mad or sour about wad um sayen den get at me not her,she dont bang and i betchu she realer den any one of them hoes on ya hood or niggas yo.And yea i boast alot so wad,yea i have a aditude so wad i kan do dat,I mean im Rado Cha'vrome yo go ta any hood in colorado,cincinnati,atlanta sh*t go ta jersey and ask about Diaga(dats ma b.g)and I betchu we rang bells shortie !real spit yo ask about me

Show All Forums | Post Reply