4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Passed!!! Thread Closed
Author Topic
cbettyPosted - 21 April 2008 20:25  Show Profile
Passed writing with flying colors!!!!!! getting my GED. I did it!!! I am going to college.
girlsix Posted - 23 April 2008 10:12  Show Profile
why did you take the easy way out why didnt you jus stay in school that is not nothung to hoop and holla about!!
cbetty Posted - 23 April 2008 12:4  Show Profile
why would you think I took the easy way out? I had to drop out of school when I was 16 to work to help support my family. I worked to jobs from then on until I became disabled. I never had the time to go back to school. so I guess it is something to hoop about.
themanorclark Posted - 23 April 2008 12:51  Show Profile
Hey your gonna do good. Make sure you don't put up with big mouth people. Stay out of harm's way, and be positive.
cbetty Posted - 23 April 2008 13:41  Show Profile
keepyaheadup08 Posted - 8 May 2008 20:9  Show Profile
Thats Whats up Girl! Pass that Ged you dont own ANYONE No EXPLANATION Why you didn't stay in school.You handling you business now and thats Whats UP! Hoot Hollow Shoot and Praise the Lord! God Bess You and keep up the Great Work!
cbetty Posted - 8 May 2008 20:23  Show Profile
I know That I don't have to give a explanation to any one,some people just say things with out getting the facts first. When I was a teenager I didn't have any one to hand out every thing to me like some people do.
cbetty Posted - 9 May 2008 7:44  Show Profile
What do you need help with?
unique01 Posted - 9 May 2008 8:22  Show Profile
i can help you.Where do you live...
cbetty Posted - 9 May 2008 8:40  Show Profile
what do you mean by reading ? do you not understand what you read? is it that you don't know what some of the words are?
cbetty Posted - 9 May 2008 17:13  Show Profile
No I am not trying to play you.
Premaddona Posted - 14 May 2008 1:49  Show Profile
First of all I wanted say that girl x or what ever her name is dont judge people.Yo I have no chice but to get my g.e.d and a g.e.d is the same as a highschool diploma,u just bypass all the small talk.And I am going to go to college I say a round of applause for any one that wants to amount to anything wether its taknig your g.e.d or staying in school.Yo have a heart lol
Premaddona Posted - 14 May 2008 1:56  Show Profile
A cbetty she a hater dont even worrie bot girl or little girl lol.but I wanted to know if any one took the g.e.d math part and was it hard kus i dont get math.
cbetty Posted - 14 May 2008 10:0  Show Profile
You have to study all of the math because one dose not know what is on the math you may get all word problems like I did. It was not all that hard.
Premaddona Posted - 14 May 2008 13:46  Show Profile
Naw casper im on sum grown type sh*t I dont waste ma time on computer sh*t I was raggen on dat girl who was gettin on betty.Naw I feel you doe,im on ecot so this like ma only entertainment )O Butr yo wad part of new york you from shorty
cbetty Posted - 14 May 2008 16:57  Show Profile
Casperx3..... Premaddona was not talking about you. it was about girlx
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    -1- -2-

Show All Forums | Thread Closed