4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Serious Help Neede Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
NightmarialPosted - 10 March 2008 18:50  Show Profile
Hey. Im only fifteen, but I plan on taking my GED when I turn sixteen. I dont have proof of schooling in any way, but home-work books. Im also not registered with Home Schooling Association. I know you need record from your HS, but I cant get those. I can get an authorization from my parents, but no HS authorization. Can anyone help me as far as what I'll need to do?
Damama06 Posted - 28 March 2008 12:42  Show Profile
So you never went to a regular high school??? If you did go to a high school then they have to give you your transcripts. They may not write a letter of recomdation for you to take the test but they are required to give you a copy of your transcripts.
Nightmarial Posted - 29 March 2008 16:8  Show Profile
No I never went to high school, I've never done any Actual schooling befor
rich90 Posted - 31 March 2008 19:45  Show Profile
Did u take any online classes. If your parents are your teachers, then u should be ok.
Nightmarial Posted - 31 March 2008 19:49  Show Profile
Well, this is where I hate them - Everything I've ever done is like store-bought 1 - 9th grade stuff. Like practice workbooks, No online classes, and noone even knows I actually exist
rich90 Posted - 2 April 2008 20:39  Show Profile
Well then i recommend that u go to a community college and get started in some online courses. Tell them that u r not homeschooled.

Show All Forums | Post Reply