4Tests Forums

ForumsASVAB • Bahhhhh... Asvab : Thread Closed
Author Topic
Anthony3056Posted - 28 January 2008 23:22  Show Profile
I've taken it 4 times and my highest is a 27. It's so frustrating wanting somthing so bad but not being able to achieve it. I suck and math and whenever I take the test I get too nervous that I eventually start freezing up when I am answering questions. I don't want to give up, but i've tryed alot of things. Anyone having this issue to?
grumpy520az Posted - 13 February 2008 16:28  Show Profile
dnt feel bad wen i first did the exam at the army recruiter place i got like a 5 outta 30 or around there...the thing dat sucKs iz dat the computer times u...so u have 2 be quick
ThaMrs Posted - 3 March 2008 18:10  Show Profile
Go to petersons.com. It really helped me I'm weak in math also. And it really gives you step by step help.
jawaiian Posted - 4 March 2008 10:39  Show Profile
I know exactly how you feel. I always feel like that in class. I feel so frustrated sometimes I just want to quit.
jess36115 Posted - 28 May 2008 16:6  Show Profile
I know how you feel <BR>i've taken it 2 times.<BR>the first time i got a 6% then i took it again and got a 22% i'm going to take it again next month and i'm hoping i can score a 50% .<BR>so keep up the studying!!!
Anthony3056 Posted - 12 June 2008 0:51  Show Profile
Good news guys, I retook it and I passed! Going to be a 68d. Just want to let those who have taken it 3 times like myself, just keep practicing. I never would have thought all the studying would pay off. Just keep trying. When it's time, you'll be ready. </P><P>I increased my score by almost 20 points! The recruiter couldn't believe it. Got a 25 the first 2 or 3 times. Then got a 45 on my 4th try. I suggest going out and buying the Arco Asvab basics. Study Study Study!</P><P>When test day comes, relax, I know that's pretty easy to say but you really need to. The most helpful advice I can give you is take your time. If you get stuck, take an educated guess and eliminate the obviously wrong answers. Then if your not sure then, go with the best educated guess. I wish you guys all luck on test day. Just keep trying! And don't give up..
SexyMandy Posted - 12 June 2008 13:25  Show Profile
wow you guys are way more positive than those ged people

Show All Forums | Thread Closed