4Tests Forums

ForumsTOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS • how to register, p Thread Closed
Author Topic
dee1012007Posted - 21 January 2008 21:40  Show Profile
Hi, i would appreciate if someone helps me out in what website to go and register for toefl, then pay and take the exam online, this is because i have a limited time to submit the score to my school. thanks
cameroon999 Posted - 10 October 2009 5:42  Show Profile
Dear Sir</P><P> i am ituka emmanuel i am a cameroonian and my mother tongue is english i have studied english since child hood up till when i complete my unversity studies but i don,t have an eglish language certificate i want to apply for masters program abroad gbut they require my to submit an english language certificate but back here in cameroon i had C grade on english language course but the international admission office said it is not recongnize to apply for studies abroad that except i would have come from the following countries UK, USA,CANADA,AUSTRALIA,IRELAND AND NEW ZEALAND.so sir i will please like to wish that you provide me with an english languge test then you evaluate me and the if i am found eligible you please graduate me with an english language certificate.</P><P> sir i shall be very gratefull for your kind consideration and assistance.</P><P> yours sincerely ITUKA EMMANUEL </P><P> <BR>

Show All Forums | Thread Closed