4Tests Forums

ForumsCLEP Exams • Best Clep Resource Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
Bdubya07Posted - 10 January 2008 16:9  Show Profile
Friends-

What are the best online CLEP study materials?

If you guys don't know of any, what would you like to see?
Namely, if someone were gonna design an online resource what should it have?

I personally like questions that are similar to the test. And a format that mimics actual testing environment.

AmnJohnson Posted - 15 January 2008 10:54  Show Profile
The best study material, by far, is Instacert.com.. It has flashcards for just about every clep and dantes exam you can take. The program is very effective. It is 20$ a month or 108 for 6 months.. But believe me it is worth it! There are also discussion forums on the website where all the people talk about how difficult each test was, what to study, and just general talk about InstaCert</P><P>If you dont like the program you can cancel and they will immediatly REFUND you.. 30-Day risk free guarantee.. </P><P>Also.. if you type in 34448 for you coupon code when you register, you will get 25% off.. so you first month is only 15$.. Try it out atleast, you can cancel if you dont like it. I highly suggest it to everyone.
ChazW Posted - 17 April 2008 13:16  Show Profile
I tried instantcert but there is not much to it other than fill in the blanks when I was looking for study materials for CLEPs I found a cool site that I joined last week. It is at http://www.degreebyexam.com/ . Right now it only has like 10 exams but they are adding one each week and they have alot of extra stuff with each course. They also link to the best resources on the web so you don't waste time searching for materials. It also costs only $15 a month or less.
Klutz4Christ Posted - 17 August 2010 14:42  Show Profile
I have used InstantCert.com, but more highly recommend SpeedyPrep.com. It is similar to InstantCert, but the flashcards are better, and it is cheaper in the long run. Also, they have a guarranteed pass rate. If you don't pass the test, you get all your money back. I personall know the person that runs it, and its great.
sassysalesgirl Posted - 15 December 2010 12:8  Show Profile
speedyprep has been great. its easy to use and instacert doesnt offer the test prep for natural science which is what i need. very affordable as well. only $20 for the month.

Show All Forums | Post Reply