4Tests Forums

ForumsACT, SAT & PSAT • ACT HELP A.S.A.P Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
AlinaralamPosted - 2 December 2007 8:25  Show Profile
I need help with the Act I am not passing my pratice but I do get good grades I don't what to do
Brooklyn13 Posted - 12 January 2008 23:15  Show Profile
Just because you dont do good on the practice tests doesnt mean that you wont do good on the actual test the same thing happened to me i make good grades but when i went to practice i bombed it but it turns out i made a good grade on my ACT anyway, so relax and dont worry!
mav82 Posted - 14 January 2008 16:48  Show Profile
can u tel me detail where u r losing , see u need to make good time management
Alinaralam Posted - 15 January 2008 19:18  Show Profile
I am really not getting high score when I take the english and math part some are mistakes I can work with others are hard problems in math that I can't understand
ashdeon66 Posted - 4 February 2008 15:45  Show Profile
Im not gud on the math part on the ACT. What are some strategies for passing this section when I take the test again?
Travis11 Posted - 8 February 2008 9:16  Show Profile
If you eliminate your answers down you will have a 50-50 chance of getting it right. On the tests they normally will put two answers that are far out that don't work into the problema and the other two answers are close to what you are looking for and that is when you take the guess if you have no idea on how to solve the math portion. If you need help there are a lot of text books online that can help that are for free. This is all in your hands. GOOD LUCK! Travis11
Alinaralam Posted - 10 February 2008 9:31  Show Profile
What are some text books online you can find
KYANDRA Posted - 14 December 2008 21:40  Show Profile
I'M A VERY SMART STUDENT... I TAKE THE ACT IN FEB., AND I AM SO SCARED AND NERVOUS... WHAT DO I DO? WHAT KIND OF CALCULATOR TO I NEED? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANSWERS?
BlackRosse194 Posted - 9 September 2009 17:0  Show Profile
I have an ACT on friday and im majorly stressing cuz math has me stumped!! I know like a few questions but thats it! I completley forgot percentages and median and mode.. that was like 6th grade for me! I totally bombed the practice test like no other!!

Show All Forums | Post Reply