4Tests Forums

ForumsVolleyball Thread Closed
Author Topic
crushx3 Posted - 29 May 2008 12:6  Show Profile
hahahha lol okay im glad they dont bite... cuz a lot of things do.. including me [[but not hard. i promise]] </P><P>but i gotta thing for you too... you should know... [[i dont really know that song]] </P><P><BR>xoxooxoxo
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 29 May 2008 12:12  Show Profile
baby im soooo sorry i was busy so hey and i said i really work this out between me and u so its really up 2 u babygurl
crushx3 Posted - 29 May 2008 12:13  Show Profile
you good... but if you want it to work than it can. it all depends on us.</P><P>:)</P><P><BR>xoxoxo&lt;3
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 29 May 2008 12:23  Show Profile
stop tryin 2 be funny yo and i do want this 2 work be u scared for your ex 2 know why i dont know
crushx3 Posted - 29 May 2008 12:30  Show Profile
come on now babe!! why the fuck would i be scared of her? im not scared of none of these girls!!! im glad you think so... but its all good.. if i was scared of her i would never had tried to fuck with you from the get-go.... but shit its all good.. we gotta talk tonight aight?
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 29 May 2008 12:32  Show Profile
man yo u bout to make me mad ass hell cuz i been waitin on u 2 w/b and shyt u want me to beg u and u jus dont know u fuckin with the right one cause u going to listen 2 me
crushx3 Posted - 29 May 2008 12:33  Show Profile
damn girl is a fool!! haha but im glad you keep it real with me. i like that ;).... and dont get mad... if you do... ill make it up to you,.. if you'll let me.
crushx3 Posted - 29 May 2008 12:39  Show Profile
she said i promise not to hurt you i promise not to lie. i promise to befriend you and defend you with my life. i promise you forever i promise you today. she said will you wear my promise ring. i said yes. break ya promise we breaking up. gotta ge the things that i want... [[i dont know the rest unless i hear the song]]&lt;3&lt;3
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 30 May 2008 11:29  Show Profile
yea yea i said i love u and im bout to go to c.hall fuck u and u disrespectful ass hell
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 30 May 2008 11:42  Show Profile
iam going yo do u care about me?
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 30 May 2008 11:50  Show Profile
yes i care about u alot at dat yo and i jus wanted to know but u be focuse on other ppl 2 love u
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 30 May 2008 11:55  Show Profile
no i really dont im jus ready to go home im thinkin bout my fam dats all but im gettin tired of kissin i want to step the game up with a lil bit more so whats up ? what u tryin to do yo
pussyxmonsta08 Posted - 30 May 2008 12:1  Show Profile
i might be =] are you willing to do more baby
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    -1- -2-

Show All Forums | Thread Closed