4Tests Forums

ForumsStocks Thread Closed
Author Topic
unique01 Posted - 15 May 2008 12:42  Show Profile
nah.... i aint wanna kill em.... ;)
assalicious19 Posted - 15 May 2008 12:44  Show Profile
SHIT THEY CAN STILL EAT MY FAT ASS PUSSY YOU KNOW I DONT GIVE A FUCK CUZ IM LOCKED UP
assalicious19 Posted - 15 May 2008 12:48  Show Profile
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
assalicious19 Posted - 15 May 2008 12:50  Show Profile
DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS
haleyCT Posted - 15 May 2008 13:8  Show Profile
OMG that thing was great... they said NOTHING AT ALL BAD ABOUT ME!!!!!<BR> they said i was ready to leave acidemically, and that im doing great and that i need to keep up the good work!!!!!</P><P>as 4 my ged im only waiting on 1 more test b4 i graduate!!!
unique01 Posted - 15 May 2008 13:11  Show Profile
i wood fuck the shit outta him.... he is apretty boy but he look goood!! HEEEEEEY
assalicious19 Posted - 15 May 2008 13:11  Show Profile
weeeeeeeeeee! girl i am sooooooooooo freaking happy for you
assalicious19 Posted - 15 May 2008 13:14  Show Profile
omfg
SexyMandy Posted - 16 May 2008 10:57  Show Profile
hey to day we gotta start back studding the bible so you wont feel that way any more
SexyMandy Posted - 16 May 2008 11:35  Show Profile
well i wish there was some way that i could freakin helpyou
unique01 Posted - 16 May 2008 11:38  Show Profile
its impossible to help the UNhelpable or to stop the inevitable....
unique01 Posted - 16 May 2008 11:40  Show Profile
and shit, i dont wanna read the fuckin bible b/c God couldve prevented all this shit in my life thus far but he didnt.........
shawdymontana Posted - 22 October 2012 8:57  Show Profile
wats up wit yall
1out8lawz7 Posted - 22 March 2018 9:46  Show Profile
whats up *****es
kill_g_300 Posted - 26 March 2018 9:40  Show Profile
you b*tches are w****s
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    -1- -2-

Show All Forums | Thread Closed