4Tests Forums

ForumsGED Thread Closed
Author Topic
Premaddona2 Posted - 18 May 2008 15:27  Show Profile
Man I went to the other store the one with the yip yapers and He was like how muich u cost
Premaddona Posted - 18 May 2008 15:28  Show Profile
What u mean he think u was tricken off.U mean the Unique by the rally's
Premaddona2 Posted - 18 May 2008 15:30  Show Profile
Yea,I went of then I had rocko kum threw and regulate( dat word is lame but thats wad he did.U know Im lookin rite at u close ya legs u geten to much attention.
Premaddona Posted - 18 May 2008 15:33  Show Profile
How kan u c me.And I aint even know I was siten wit ma legs open tHANX FA TELLEN ME U ON THE LAP TOP OUTSIDE HUN.bUT PUT SUM CLOTHES ON KUS THIS DUDE BOUT TA TAKE ME SHOPPIN AND HE SAID HE GOT A KUSEN,SO i TOLD HIM WE GON MAKE IT A BLING DOUBLE DATE.aND ITS MAD KU KUS U MA KUSEN N THATS HIS KUSEN.i TOLD HIM U LOOKED LIKEME HE WQAS LIKE MAN LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AFTER THE MALL U DWN LOL.
Premaddona2 Posted - 18 May 2008 15:36  Show Profile
I gota shave lol.U know Rodney dont like me too doe dats why I havent but u no anything kan happen.Wear that chanel dress and Im going to wear the Christian Dior one.Kus they both look alike.And werar yo hear down curly.Dont try ta look better than me.What size heel should we wear or should we thug it n put they jays on
Premaddona Posted - 18 May 2008 15:38  Show Profile
7 inches definately I am wearen the 3d dior ones.U wear the chanel heels so we kan b mix matched.Is u wearen a clutch or a purse
Premaddona Posted - 18 May 2008 15:39  Show Profile
I wearen a clutch kus u know we gone be all on the floor.Tell me why I knt pronounce my c's without curlen it
Premaddona2 Posted - 18 May 2008 15:42  Show Profile
Kus ya accent is so strong.Every body be like she from southwest/midwest but she talk like ske from BK.A watch dat B U kniow wad Bk stand foe.Jus say Brooklyn.Or Ck lol Ck .Dont worrie dont no body bang on here,we da only ones reppin B's
Premaddona Posted - 18 May 2008 15:44  Show Profile
I know I peep that when I started this forum,aint nob body throw up dey sets.I think they was scared too lol.How u know I was on this site.
Premaddona2 Posted - 18 May 2008 15:48  Show Profile
Dilanio Veratti Told me.He was like she be on that site faithfully,and kus Im gettin my ged too.And I know u be kallen yaself a premaddona.And u aint fareal doe u ku as h*ll
Premaddona2 Posted - 19 May 2008 16:40  Show Profile
Dang ansa ya phone I kalled the 780 number it dont work wads yo new number.Kall n tell me kus u knw dem lame a* hoes a b kallen ya phone.Ma number is 513-504-7900
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    -1- -2-

Show All Forums | Thread Closed