4Tests Forums

ForumsGED Thread Closed
Author Topic
Toyaluv22 Posted - 14 May 2008 11:52  Show Profile
WELL MANDY, I HAVE DARK BROWN EYES, I HAVE A SKIN COMPLEXION OF A SHADE OR TWO DARKER THAN CARMEL. I HAVE PITCH BLACK HAIR AND IT IS ABOUT TO THE MIDDLE OF MY BACK WITH A RELAXER AND STRAIGHTENED, BUT I USUALLY KEEP MY HAIR DONE, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?? (*I GOT TO STAY FLY &quot;YA DIGG&quot; *) I AM ABOUT 5'5'' AND I AM ABOUT 122 LBS. (*LAST TIME I WENT FOR CHECK-UP*), UM I LOVE TO DO SPORTS, BASKETBALL AND TRACK IS WHAT I RECOMMEND. I AM IN VERY GOOD SHAPE, AND I LOVE MONEY. TO ME, TIME IS MONEY, DO YOU HEAR ME? LOL</P><P>HOW ABOUT YOU?
SexyMandy Posted - 14 May 2008 11:56  Show Profile
well im not very much of an sport person but i love to write romantic poetry and i love to draw.my favorite artist is basquat
Toyaluv22 Posted - 14 May 2008 12:21  Show Profile
WELL, WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON, I LOVE POETRY TOO, BUT I LOVE IT ALL, NOT JUST ONE SPACIFIC PERSON OR GENRE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? WELL YOU SAY YOUR NOT INTO SPORTS, WELL I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO LIKE SPORTS, I'LL SHOW YOU THE TRICKS. ;)
Toyaluv22 Posted - 14 May 2008 12:22  Show Profile
OHH OKAY WHERE DID SHE GO?
SexyMandy Posted - 14 May 2008 12:24  Show Profile
im back but i went to the other class room to see some one did i tell you i was locked up
Toyaluv22 Posted - 14 May 2008 12:29  Show Profile
WELL WHEN YOU WERE TALKING TO CHANTE YOU SAID &quot;FIND A GIRL OUTSIDE OF SAMARKAND&quot; SO I FIGURED THAT YOU WERE SOMEWHERE THAT WAS LOCKED DOWN, OR THAT WASN'T IN SOCIETY. BUT NOW I KNOW FOR SURE THAT YOU ARE. BUT WHERE DID YOU GO? DO YOU HAVE A PICTURE YOU CAN SEND ME?
SexyMandy Posted - 14 May 2008 12:31  Show Profile
i dont have a picture but give me youyr address and ill write you and try to get you my picture. but first my mom has to send it to me.
SexyMandy Posted - 14 May 2008 12:35  Show Profile
im going to open a new topic called computer love 'ight
Toyaluv22 Posted - 14 May 2008 12:36  Show Profile
IM SORRY MANDY BUT I DONT GIVE MY ADDRESS OUT ON THE INTERNET, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION WHERE YOU COULD CONTACT ME OR FIND ME, SAFETY PERCAUTIONS, ONE OF MY FRIENDS GOT MURDERED RESENTLY FROM THAT... I DONT WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCES... IM NOT SAYING THAT YOU WILL TRY TO KILL ME (*BECAUSE YOU ARE LOCKED UP*) BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS ON THIS FORUM READING OUR EVERY WORD.
Toyaluv22 Posted - 14 May 2008 12:42  Show Profile
DANG MANDY BABY, YOU LEAVING ME? WHERE ARE YOU AT?
SexyMandy Posted - 14 May 2008 12:45  Show Profile
im on the new topic computer love got to it
SexyMandy Posted - 14 May 2008 12:49  Show Profile
and no i aint leaving you. your to interesting. and plus i aint finish getting to know you and i can understand you noit giving out your address. its all hood ma. and im sorry to here about your friend .
Premaddona Posted - 14 May 2008 14:5  Show Profile
ah dats mad cute ya tryin to get on ova the computer,be careful kus folk be fronten about how dey look and be careful kus there is hela lames that be on sum otha sh*t.But if yall should know Im a fuck*n dime im italian and black with a pinch of puerto rican so u know um mad sassy and um raw but im a fuck*n lady besides all the cursen and cutin up B's up reppin hard
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    -1- -2-

Show All Forums | Thread Closed