4Tests Forums

ForumsASVAB Thread Closed
Author Topic
KTM250f Posted - 10 February 2009 11:46  Show Profile
Hello asvab test takers,<BR>To sum up alot of your questions<BR>the vocal and reading is really easy.<BR>And the math isn't that hard you just<BR>need to know your basics.<BR>Like:<BR>Dividing<BR>fractions<BR>percents/interest<BR>how to figure average<BR>square root</P><P>When I took the real test it was mostly <BR>percentage questions.<BR>Study hard and you will pass the test <BR>no problem.<BR>
shaiclark Posted - 16 February 2009 14:7  Show Profile
Hi asvabtutor, I live in Los Angeles and ive already taken and passed the asvab with a 45 but for other reasons(long story)i need to score a 50 or higher. My weakness' on the test are a majority of the math and arithmetic Q's and word knowledge. Im ok on the other one but it wouldnt hurt to have a littli help there aswell. I NEED THIS BAD!!! If you can help please let me know as soon as you can! My email is jr_sheff84@yahoo.com .
shaiclark Posted - 16 February 2009 14:14  Show Profile
Hey. asvabtutor. help me here. could you please send me the 100 vocab words. My email is jr_sheff84@yahoo.com . Thanx
Smiley421 Posted - 17 February 2009 15:36  Show Profile
Hello, asvab tutor I tried emailing you but, it keep sending my email back. My email is lamekia68@yahoo.com I'm in the Atlanta area have a good one.
joker187 Posted - 23 February 2009 20:3  Show Profile
Hi there in need some help on the arihmatic reasoning and word knowledge could u jelp me i take the test on thursday
freedo81 Posted - 25 February 2009 11:26  Show Profile
can-u-please seen my the 100 vocab word list.heres my E- Mail aramesh.touch@yahoo.com thanks Sgt Martinez
airforcerob Posted - 26 February 2009 16:6  Show Profile
could you please send me the 100 voc. words thanks
asvabtutor Posted - 27 February 2009 6:58  Show Profile
If you want the word list you can leave your email address on this forum. If you don't leave an email address, I can't send you anything!!</P><P>You can also send me an email at asvab_tutor@yahoo.com to request the list or ask questions. </P><P>HOWEVER, look at your posts before you hit send. If a word looks weird, go look it up! This is one way to help with the vocabulary. Some of the errors on these posts are simple typos, others are just plain misspellings and there is no reason for that. If you don't have a dictionary in the house, use www.dictionary.com. I'm not kidding. If you want to help yourself increase your scores on the ASVAB, start with your posts to this Forum. Look words up if you don't know how to spell them or what they mean. You have to pass this test, not me, so you have to do the work!
andrea900 Posted - 5 March 2009 11:0  Show Profile
Hi asvabtutor i was hoping u can help me pass my asvab so could can u contact me at mchll_wly@yahoo.com thank u
shatashbrown Posted - 5 March 2009 15:26  Show Profile
Hay asvab tutor can u please email me the words that i need to learn.</P><P>fairless84@yahoo.com</P><P>
drw27 Posted - 12 March 2009 11:11  Show Profile
Hi asvabtutor.... My weakness' on the test are a majority of the math and arithmetic Q's and word knowledge. you can email me @ dominicwalton81@yahoo.com
lunchdoe7 Posted - 18 March 2009 7:30  Show Profile
hi can u please help i need a little help in the word knowledge area.can u please hele with the 100 words so as to improve my wk skills.my email adress is lunchdoe7@4tests.com
lunchdoe7 Posted - 18 March 2009 7:36  Show Profile
hey i need your help in the word knowledge area,can you please sent my the 100 words so as to improve my wk skills.my email adress is lunchdoe@aol.com
shinead18 Posted - 18 March 2009 14:29  Show Profile
i just scored a 63.6%. sooo im like i dont know what to do i think i need some help like really bad but im all the way here at FORT STEWART. or hinesville georgia
muaythai88 Posted - 19 March 2009 17:5  Show Profile
I realy need up with the math and english part if you will be able to help me I realy need it
Topic is 4 Pages Long:    -1- -2- -3- -4-

Show All Forums | Thread Closed