4Tests Forums

ForumsHigh School Life • How do high school Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
smartiehottie105Posted - 1 December 2003 16:14  Show Profile
Ugh! I suck at the SAT''s and I have to take them this Saturday. Do yuo learn this stuff in high school, cause I made a 40 on the practice one. Please warn me for the years after I''m in 8th grade and for this Saturday. Has anyone ever taken the test before? Was it easy???
najibaorange Posted - 11 January 2004 12:45  Show Profile
well. the SATs do suck. they are hard, but the best thing to do, is to keep a fresh mind. colleges don''t just look at the scores, they also look at your grades in school. i have test taking anxieties, so i stink at tests, but my grades are good, so don''t stress it.
queenietess Posted - 12 February 2004 20:43  Show Profile
i don''t seem to pass any of the act practice tests and i think i''m going to fail when i take them.i am so scared what do i do.
i don''t seem to pass any of the act practice tests and i think i''m going to fail when i take them.i am so scared what do i do.
jenniferlynn1087 Posted - 17 February 2004 11:10  Show Profile
i dont know what to tell you...i have never taken either one of them. and i am in an act/sat prep class! it helps but i am still clueless...
splash87 Posted - 27 April 2004 21:52  Show Profile
I know how you feel about the ACT, this is my first time taking it and I am freaking out too. The only thing that helps me is taking several practice tests. Try taking more than one.

Show All Forums | Post Reply