4Tests Forums

ForumsHigh School Life • ASVAB Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
RettaWise1Posted - 14 January 2010 8:27  Show Profile
I failed the asvab test twice already and I am feeling really dumb! I see some people passing it with flying colors... My problem is the math... I am soooo stuck on arithmetic and I am taking free tests on the computer and I bought an ASVAB book... But really nothing is working. I am just not quite getting the math... Just need more help
brownchriswayne Posted - 18 January 2010 17:26  Show Profile

I have sources that can assist with the asvab and other test you may have to take.

I know of some excellent sources that can help you or someone you increase your test scores, grades, and study skills. Some of the sources cover topics like how to study smart not hard, secrets smart students know, how to get better grades with less effort, mental math secrets, test taking cures, how an AB+ student got into Harvard, Stanford and Princeton, Finish College Faster, amazing mental math secrets, speed reading secrets, pass your driving test, and the asvab practice book. Some of the sources can actually help you pass any test ranging from, ged test, college tests, job related test or high school related tests. Tests are very important now and can determine weather you get a job , go to college, or get an increase in salary or income. You need to be as prepared as possibly can and have the best edge possible to compete. Look at the information that applys, some of it is for adults, and some of it is for children.
Email me at brownchriswayne@yahoo.com, and in the subject area write (help increase test score sources).
I will then email you the sources that I have.

MontalvoM2 Posted - 20 January 2010 11:45  Show Profile
Omg you did too so did i i didnt pass the asvab i suck at test and at math and i feel so stupid but im retake it in a month third time is the charm you know and im Marlene by the way from bakersfield
MontalvoM2 Posted - 20 January 2010 11:46  Show Profile
im going to get the book i hope that helps me seriously i just nervous on test and it sucks because i really want to get into the army and my score wasnt high enouugh
MontalvoM2 Posted - 22 March 2010 10:47  Show Profile
Just relax that's what i did and score higher each time for reals and its going great so just relax eat in the morning so your really awake i scored high in the math and im not good at math

Show All Forums | Post Reply