Author Topic
kimberlya2Posted - 4 January 2003 21:14  Show Profile
im about to take the ged i realy would like some help studin
playgirl6903 Posted - 15 January 2003 9:19  Show Profile
me to
ashleightx28 Posted - 17 January 2003 6:10  Show Profile
Me too can anyone help me
kimberlya2 Posted - 17 January 2003 17:13  Show Profile
hi if anyone want to get to gether oline and help study together pls writ back to me my email is kimberlya2@hotmail.com
marilynsqn Posted - 19 February 2003 10:16  Show Profile
hey im taking a class to help me with my ged and im interested in studying online with anyone
jennjoe Posted - 21 February 2003 11:15  Show Profile
i am getting ready to take my ged and i cant figure out the formulas
shikhartandon Posted - 8 March 2003 8:24  Show Profile
Hey if this GED has something to do with Math , Phy , Or Chem I could help out..,
shadow352 Posted - 7 April 2003 19:9  Show Profile
does anyone understand "slope of a line" in math?
gescheiter Posted - 8 May 2003 1:13  Show Profile
what grade are you all in? I mean, anyone with a 9th grade education could pass the GED with flying colors.

in a line, standard form is slope-intercept form:

y=mx+b

Y, is the y corrdinate, or the coordinate corresponding to the line going up and down.
X, is the x coordinate, corresponding to points going to the left and right.
M, is the slope, which is ALWAYS a form of a fraction (if the slope is 2, convert it to 2/1, etc.)
B, is the Y coordinate for when X=0.

For example, y=4x-6.

y, is the variable that represents any Y coordinate (you can''t just put any y and x coordinate in for Y and X, lines only go through certain points)

M, is, in this case, 4. Which is the slope. First convert this to 4/1. What this means is that from the point (0,-6), the line will go UP by four on the Y-axis and RIGHT by 1 on the X-axis. That means that the next point from (0,-6) is (0+1, -6+4), which equals (1, -2).

I hope that helps.

lildevil862007 Posted - 20 September 2005 14:22  Show Profile
they is there anyone that can help me on passing the GED? you know any tips... i would really appreciate it...
thanks,
kayla
2pretty Posted - 10 January 2007 10:18  Show Profile
i am about to take my ged so if u need help call me 662-289-3707
rokzerock Posted - 17 February 2007 22:36  Show Profile
Rokze_rock@yahoo.com
Hey, most everyone on this board seems to be taking or considering GED..........I'm not sure about this...I would like to get out of hs and work a lil while to go the communtiy college..but I don't want to misso out on learning...our hs is like teacher to student ratio 1:26 or 1:about 30 plus the jr hi has gun threats...gangs are everywhere...and peers are like total idots only caring about rank status money drugs sex ect al lthat bull crap........is this a good reason? Would I regret getting a GED.... or would it be better to earn hs diploma online?
or get GED then do hs courses online?
Feliz1965 Posted - 18 February 2007 8:40  Show Profile
Kimberly,

If you have math troubles, send your GED math questions to me at:

nycfunction@yahoo.com

Guido

Show All Forums | Thread Closed